Scattershot at Long Range?

Why am I seeing so many of these people trying to use the Scattershot at such a long range? I’ve seen quite a few people using it and not looking like they know what they’re doing. I’m also kind of worried at the fact that so many of these testers are terrible at the game, which isn’t going to be a good thing if they’re trying to get feedback from them.

Maybe I’m wrong and just some of them are bad, but I mean, in this video at the end (around 45:00), they’re literally just wasting rounds. Not to mention some of them don’t even seem to know they can sprint.

There are a lot of people out there that are bad at Halo. I too, was wondering why they were using they were using the Scattershot like a Sniper rifle.

Lol its roosterteeth people. That explains it. They arent very good at the game just making videos. Some of their youtube videos are almost painful to watch, and every now and again fails of the weak accidentally puts a non-fail simply because they didnt quite understand what had happened… yeah dont worry about it OP

Actually, it was the Blue team (the girls) that was doing it. Not Rooster Teeth. I guess that explains it even better.