Scatter, Bolt and Lightrifle are overpowered?

LIGHTRIFLE
When i watch videos of the lightrifle in action i think it seems a little Op’d. To me i think it’s a faster shooting BR but with slight damage reduction and then in zoomed in mode it’s a damage filled Carbine. Will this gun be the favorite primary?

SCATTERSHOT AND BOLTSHOT
The Scattershot and Boltshot also seem very OPd. Scatter can bounce off surfaces and also seems like it has quite some range for 1 shot kills. When the Boltshot can shoot a 1 shot kill and if that doesnt finish your enemy then you can follow up that blast with a few shots to the head, Plus the only problem to access this 1 shot kill with the Bolt is you have a limited amount of time to fire the shot, which to a gamer with some skill would easily avoid that problem. Could these 2 guns make the Shotgun pointless?

WTF?!? Stop complaining about a game you haven’t played Yet!I’m tired of seeing 1 post people topic saying crap like this…

> WTF?!? Stop complaining about a game you haven’t played Yet!I’m tired of seeing 1 post people topic saying crap like this…

Ya it gets annoying

The Light Rifle is very situational, and you only achieve its full potential while scoped in. The other precision weapons are much more consistent.

The Scattershot is just a slightly different-working Shotgun, and the Boltshot works like a Spartan Laser; you cannot choose when to fire it.

The only weapons I have an issue with that may be OP are the Binary Rifle and Incinerator.

> WTF?!? Stop complaining about a game you haven’t played Yet!I’m tired of seeing 1 post people topic saying crap like this…

Excuse people for discussing the game. I am tired of seeing posts like this in every thread. If you don’t like complaints, don’t go into the topic. It isn’t that hard.

Light rifle isnt as powerful as scatter shot and the scatter shot is supposed to be strong and the boltshot charge is a mini shotgun i mean they are Promethean weapons the most powerful of all there have been topics about the light rifle boltshot

> > WTF?!? Stop complaining about a game you haven’t played Yet!I’m tired of seeing 1 post people topic saying crap like this…
>
> Excuse people for discussing the game. I am tired of seeing posts like this in every thread. If you don’t like complaints, don’t go into the topic. It isn’t that hard.

How about you do something productive and go play outside

The LightRifle isn’t really OP. When it’s zoomed in, it kills faster than any other weapon, but unzoomed, it kills as fast as the BR does.

the bolshot doesn’t seem too overpowered imo. While it’s charging up to kill you, do a 6 shot to the head with the pistol.

> > > WTF?!? Stop complaining about a game you haven’t played Yet!I’m tired of seeing 1 post people topic saying crap like this…
> >
> > Excuse people for discussing the game. I am tired of seeing posts like this in every thread. If you don’t like complaints, don’t go into the topic. It isn’t that hard.
>
> How about you do something productive and go play outside

How about you calm down. He was just saying that if you don’t like threads people complaining, don’t look at them because nothing you say is gonna make people stop posting their honest opinions.

uhhh. i can handle the “OMG BR sucks” complaints cause thats a matter of the user.

but seriously, the bolt shot is a shotgun blast is kinda of concerning. does it even go down in energy as you hold it like the PP? How many charge blast does it contain?

As for the LR, i cant comment I havent used it :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > WTF?!? Stop complaining about a game you haven’t played Yet!I’m tired of seeing 1 post people topic saying crap like this…
> >
> > Excuse people for discussing the game. I am tired of seeing posts like this in every thread. If you don’t like complaints, don’t go into the topic. It isn’t that hard.
>

At midnight?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the profanity filter

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> LIGHTRIFLE
> <mark>When i watch videos</mark> of the lightrifle in action i think it <mark>seems</mark> a little Op’d. To me i think it’s a faster shooting BR but with slight damage reduction and then in zoomed in mode it’s a damage filled Carbine. Will this gun be the favorite primary?
>
> SCATTERSHOT AND BOLTSHOT
> The Scattershot and Boltshot also <mark>seem</mark> very OPd. Scatter can bounce off surfaces and also seems like it has quite some range for 1 shot kills. When the Boltshot can shoot a 1 shot kill and if that doesnt finish your enemy then you can follow up that blast with a few shots to the head, Plus the only problem to access this 1 shot kill with the Bolt is you have a limited amount of time to fire the shot, which to a gamer with some skill would easily avoid that problem. Could these 2 guns make the Shotgun pointless?

And play the game first.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members, or purposely bypass the profanity filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> LIGHTRIFLE
> When i watch videos of the lightrifle in action i think it seems a little Op’d. To me i think it’s a faster shooting BR but with slight damage reduction and then in zoomed in mode it’s a damage filled Carbine. Will this gun be the favorite primary?
>
> SCATTERSHOT AND BOLTSHOT
> The Scattershot and Boltshot also seem very OPd. Scatter can bounce off surfaces and also seems li*e it has qUite some range for 1 shot kills. When the Boltshot can shoot a 1 shot kill and if that doesnt finish your enemy then you can follow up that blast with a few shots to the head, Plus the only problem to access this 1 shot kill with the Bolt is you have a limited amount of time to fire the shot, which to a gamer with some skill would easily avoid that problem. Could these 2 guns make the Shotgun pointless?

Fixed*

> > LIGHTRIFLE
> > <mark>When i watch videos</mark> of the lightrifle in action i think it <mark>seems</mark> a little Op’d. To me i think it’s a faster shooting BR but with slight damage reduction and then in zoomed in mode it’s a damage filled Carbine. Will this gun be the favorite primary?
> >
> > SCATTERSHOT AND BOLTSHOT
> > The Scattershot and Boltshot also <mark>seem</mark> very OPd. Scatter can bounce off surfaces and also seems like it has quite some range for 1 shot kills. When the Boltshot can shoot a 1 shot kill and if that doesnt finish your enemy then you can follow up that blast with a few shots to the head, Plus the only problem to access this 1 shot kill with the Bolt is you have a limited amount of time to fire the shot, which to a gamer with some skill would easily avoid that problem. Could these 2 guns make the Shotgun pointless?
>
> And play the game first.

Someone is trying a little too hard to get friends;) But hey! Do what you gotta do man!

Scattershot is a power weapon. But 343i has toned it down.

Boltshot shoots very quick, can do headshots, and has a Shotgun. way better than the 6sk useless Scope Magnum, and definitely better than the Plasma Pistol.

Light Rifle, with Stability, is a constant 4sk 1.4 kill time accurate weapon. Which is what I’ll be using.

I don’t think we need to talk about the promethean weapons before we address the 8 shot carbine

8 shots is kinda ridiculous. 6 shots made it a killing machine, but 7 shots seems just right. Our favorite covey gun needs a buff

> > > > WTF?!? Stop complaining about a game you haven’t played Yet!I’m tired of seeing 1 post people topic saying crap like this…
> > >
> > > Excuse people for discussing the game. I am tired of seeing posts like this in every thread. If you don’t like complaints, don’t go into the topic. It isn’t that hard.
> >
> > How about you do something productive and go play outside
>
> At midnight?

Bring a flashlight :stuck_out_tongue:

OT: Light rifle seems fine to me, my cousin played at Eurogamer, got outgunned a few times by DMR and Carbine. I don’t think you need to worry about das light riflez :slight_smile:

I can’t speak for Boltshot/Scattershot however.

> >
>

I always love these responses. Mostly because the people that say them are ignorant of the fact that they too are on a message board.

Regardless, Sitri is right. You don’t like a topic, don’t post in it. And most certainly do not tell someone to go oustide over the internet, cause that’s just silly.

Light rifle is only good in scope, apart from finishing off one shots when out of scope.
Scattershot can bounce off walls, but there are less ‘pellets’ in a scattershot balst compared to a shotty, and also when you richochet a scattershot, it prevents you from camping in a spot too long…

The boltshot is way too OP, mostly because of the range of it. If they reduce the range to half of what it is now (for the charge shot), I think it’d be ok, because atm you get killed or downed shields from halfway across the map…