scared marines guarding bases are "pro-sprint"

A true spartan must not run he/she must stand and fight imo.

let the puny marines sprint and hide while the giant spartans with heavy armor take the battle head on.

There should be an option for “pro-sprinters” to play as scared weak marines (COD style) so they can make the stronger armored juggernaut spartan “no-sprint” but with 30% gravity reduction and added jump height (classic halo style). this way we all will be happy.

Also who do you think would win in battle; weak scared marine that can sprint or heavy duty non-sprinting juggernaut spartan?

I like sprint, but tbh I like the sound of that. It would add more variety

Sounds like someones in the Airforce and had a bad run in with a Marine ahaha.

Seeing as how Marines are not afraid i see no point to this thread.

Also wouldn’t it make more sense for the “Giant Spartans” to sprint into battle? Or do you like walking so slowly the battle is past you by the time you get to it?

I would get so annoyed of people running away lol

sprinting gets you into the fight faster, taking your time is for quitters/lazybones

> 2535465266874213;5:
> sprinting gets you into the fight faster, taking your time is for quitters/lazybones

I’d say that applies to sprint-environment environments only, no?

Getting somewhere in a timely manner is up to the map designer, wouldn’t you say?

> 2533274795123910;6:
> > 2535465266874213;5:
> > sprinting gets you into the fight faster, taking your time is for quitters/lazybones
>
>
> I’d say that applies to sprint-environment environments only, no?
>
> Getting somewhere in a timely manner is up to the map designer, wouldn’t you say?

no such thing as too fast

> 2535465266874213;7:
> > 2533274795123910;6:
> > > 2535465266874213;5:
> > > sprinting gets you into the fight faster, taking your time is for quitters/lazybones
> >
> >
> > I’d say that applies to sprint-environment environments only, no?
> >
> > Getting somewhere in a timely manner is up to the map designer, wouldn’t you say?
>
>
> no such thing as too fast

I wasn’t talking about too fast, I’m saying that sprint doesn’t dictate how fast you get somewhere, in terms of time, but the map designer does. He/she just takes into account the highest default velocity of a player and scales the distance accordingly to get a suitable time.

Oh, and yes, there certainly is a thing such as “too fast” if you want a structured game. Good flow, breathers, punished for dying by losing position and so forth.

A Spartan will always out skill a marine. Spartans have augmentations and crazy armour.
But somehow the bloody marines in warzone kill me as soon as they see me…

War past the “stand at opposite sides of the field and fire” a long… Long time ago. You honestly think with all the OP weapons of the future a super soldier would just be taking a Sunday stroll into battle?

This implies that Marines are scared.

You are wrong OP. Marines are fearless.

> 2533274795123910;8:
> > 2535465266874213;7:
> > > 2533274795123910;6:
> > > > 2535465266874213;5:
> > > > sprinting gets you into the fight faster, taking your time is for quitters/lazybones
> > >
> > >
> > > I’d say that applies to sprint-environment environments only, no?
> > >
> > > Getting somewhere in a timely manner is up to the map designer, wouldn’t you say?
> >
> >
> > no such thing as too fast
>
>
> I wasn’t talking about too fast, I’m saying that sprint doesn’t dictate how fast you get somewhere, in terms of time, but the map designer does. He/she just takes into account the highest default velocity of a player and scales the distance accordingly to get a suitable time.
>
> Oh, and yes, there certainly is a thing such as “too fast” if you want a structured game. Good flow, breathers, punished for dying by losing position and so forth.

I was being facetious

People forget that in no Halo game ever did you walk for base movement I always saw it as you are constantly jogging or running. Never once did I even stop to stay you know what these Spartans should run because to me they already were.

Notice how in previous Halo games if you lightly pressed the stick forward you would actually walk instead of you normal movement. Yea your full stick forward was your run.

> 2533274803562826;13:
> People forget that in no Halo game ever did you walk for base movement I always saw it as you are constantly jogging or running. Never once did I even stop to stay you know what these Spartans should run because to me they already were.
>
> Notice how in previous Halo games if you lightly pressed the stick forward you would actually walk instead of you normal movement. Yea your full stick forward was your run.

This guy is right

salty salty, go wash your face sparten, i think the ones who cry about sprint or no sprint are the scared ones, if you accept the new gameplay instead of being salty all day, i think you can get used to it and see the fun it is bringing

If we choose marine, can we see people with active camo like they do in-game?

> 2576836393959214;3:
> Sounds like someones in the Airforce and had a bad run in with a Marine ahaha.
>
> Seeing as how Marines are not afraid i see no point to this thread.
>
> Also wouldn’t it make more sense for the “Giant Spartans” to sprint into battle? Or do you like walking so slowly the battle is past you by the time you get to it?

Rah.

Well this will be good for let’s say the classic FATBOY, but no to be rude but there seems to be no point of being a marine as you can easily use the infection mode to have stronger enemies but slower.

all this sprint vs no sprint bs…

its very simple. if you dont like it then dont use it. nobody is forcing you. if you cant hit anyone because they are sprinting, its not because they are sprinting. it is because you cant aim

man smh

but no, bad idea, dont bring back “classes” its good the way it is. the only thing to be changed could be the adition of armor abilites like in h4.

He is angry because he don’t get the kill when spartans activate “sprint” :v