SCARABS? Where are they?

Clearly there are scarabs on the art but not in the game…

Anyone?

It’s only a minimal portion of the game, ti’s a beta, it won’t have everything.

Where are the scarabs?

The “Brute Scarab?” That’s a Blisterback or whatever its called.

There is no scarab on Halo 5…
Anyway, we can see a kind of scarab of the main screen of HW2 on right. So it will appear on final version.

> 2533274796680285;3:
> Where are the scarabs?
>
> The “Brute Scarab?” That’s a Blisterback or whatever its called.

That’s more of their version of a Vulture.

Will be a special unit of a new leader in a DLC probably.

The game speed of domination is not conducive to scarabs at all! While u saving for one I have captured and held all the capture plots and u have 300 tickets left by the time it comes out, and the entireties I see what ur doing and I am saving for upgraded Mac to kill it insta! But yeah where are they ?

Its a beta, they dont have everything in the game.

It was the same scenario for the first halo wars beta, no scarabs but they were there in the official release

> 2533274796680285;3:
> Where are the scarabs?
>
> The “Brute Scarab?” That’s a Blisterback or whatever its called.

nah i beta tested for it the blisterback is a flying siege weapon for long range attacks and if you look the blisterbacks are infront of the big scarab looking thing.

The new scarab looks so Bad…

The Scarab is most likely in the full game for the Elite leader (forgot his name) because they should give us 6 base leaders from the start like the OG halo wars. If they don’t halo wars 2 is gonna have a rocky start which it does not need if it’s gonna be a big success as Microsoft wants.

The Banished Scarab can be seen at around 4:30 of this video by MasterofRoflness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q5AEKyEQ-0

> 2533274861263132;10:
> The new scarab looks so Bad…

How dare you talk smack about the scarab!

I miss Scarabs

> 2533274812650916;5:
> > 2533274796680285;3:
> > Where are the scarabs?
> >
> > The “Brute Scarab?” That’s a Blisterback or whatever its called.
>
>
> That’s more of their version of a Vulture.

No, it’s their version of the kodiak. It can’t shoot unless they’re locked down, and the only difference is one flies while the other doesn’t. They are trying to balance the game, and that scarab was OP.

> 2535449076192416;15:
> > 2533274812650916;5:
> > > 2533274796680285;3:
> > > Where are the scarabs?
> > >
> > > The “Brute Scarab?” That’s a Blisterback or whatever its called.
> >
> >
> > That’s more of their version of a Vulture.
>
>
> No, it’s their version of the kodiak. It can’t shoot unless they’re locked down, and the only difference is one flies while the other doesn’t. They are trying to balance the game, and that scarab was OP.

I don’t know if you’re referring to the Scarab in Halo Wars 2 or Halo Wars… In any case, there’s a thread where I explain why Scarabs are most certainly not OP.

it was beta wait for final… scarab fight on legendary in HW1 was brutal lol

> 2533274875328566;17:
> it was beta wait for final… scarab fight on legendary in HW1 was brutal lol

Scarabs and engineers only lol

I thought I read somewhere that Scarabs were confirmed, and were being added. I think the beta was incomplete, and lots of stuff has been changed and added to the game now.