Scarab vs Precursors

How BA would it be if you got to witness a group of precursors fighting a scarab in the campaign. Just saying it would likely be awesome.

Did I read that right?

> Did I read that right?

What?

bad choice of wording there

I don’t know much about precursors but if I’m right A group of precursors wouldn’t be necessary to blow up a scarab, it would only take a few seconds for one to destroy it. Although it would be interesting to see it wouldn’t be long.

/thread

btt: yeah, would be awesome. imagine mc jumping from one to another, while they fight each other!

> /thread
>
> btt: yeah, would be awesome. imagine mc jumping from one to another, while they fight each other!

Yah that would be so sick.

Since we don’t know what a precursor looks like, or how powerful it is, or if it would even engage in a fight personally and not behind the lines…well

> Since we don’t know what a precursor looks like, or how powerful it is, or if it would even engage in a fight personally and not behind the lines…well

I would not be interested.

> > Since we don’t know what a precursor looks like, or how powerful it is, or if it would even engage in a fight personally and not behind the lines…well
>
> Precursor | Halo Alpha | Fandom

Halo Nation is a bad site for halo info I’ve been told. Visit Halopedia instead.