Scarab Gun

Its going to be in MCC, Cant wait to stay up all night again for the Easter eggs, like many years ago.

343 was very true to the original game mechanics and rules with Halo CE Anniversary. I expect them to do the same with Halo 2 Anniversary. That said, though, I hope that in the remastered version, obtaining the scarab gun won’t be as glitchy or obnoxious.

I never got to use the Scarab Gun. I’ll definitely be sure to look for it this time around.

I think its on the 2nd or 3rd level. Need a banshee to get it.

Going to be great

I can’t wait to re-discover all the easter eggs and better yet they have achievements for them :slight_smile:

> 2533274869322439;3:
> I never got to use the Scarab Gun. I’ll definitely be sure to look for it this time around.

> 2533274999277194;4:
> I think its on the 2nd or 3rd level. Need a banshee to get it.

You can grab the scarab gun in a couple of places throughout the campaign. However, the most notable location is atop the high-rise bridge on the mission “Metropolis”. This is also the most easily obtainable. As you cannot pilot a Banshee through the tunnel at the beginning of the level, you have to guide it through carefully avoiding its destruction from angry covenant. If you get into it, it will automatically explode. Once you reach the end of the tunnel and have to disembark from your Warthog, you must shoot the wing tips off of the Banshee so it fits through the narrow pipe tunnel into the next area. HOWEVER, you MUST allow the Banshee to pass through the tunnel first, or else it will de-load as you enter the new area. If you successfully complete this, you may now board the Banshee and fly high above Metropolis to claim your fabled prize.

> 2533274814035755;7:
> You can grab the scarab gun in a couple of places throughout the campaign. However, the most notable location is atop the high-rise bridge on the mission “Metropolis”. This is also the most easily obtainable. As you cannot pilot a Banshee through the tunnel at the beginning of the level, you have to guide it through carefully avoiding its destruction from angry covenant. If you get into it, it will automatically explode. Once you reach the end of the tunnel and have to disembark from your Warthog, you must shoot the wing tips off of the Banshee so it fits through the narrow pipe tunnel into the next area. HOWEVER, you MUST allow the Banshee to pass through the tunnel first, or else it will de-load as you enter the new area. If you successfully complete this, you may now board the Banshee and fly high above Metropolis to claim your fabled prize.

In Halo 2 Vista, at least, there is only one scarab gun and it’s in the “Metropolis” level. The banshee is one of two methods to get it. The other requires the Sputnik skull and a whole lot of patience.

> 2535443708168613;8:
> > 2533274814035755;7:
> > You can grab the scarab gun in a couple of places throughout the campaign. However, the most notable location is atop the high-rise bridge on the mission “Metropolis”. This is also the most easily obtainable. As you cannot pilot a Banshee through the tunnel at the beginning of the level, you have to guide it through carefully avoiding its destruction from angry covenant. If you get into it, it will automatically explode. Once you reach the end of the tunnel and have to disembark from your Warthog, you must shoot the wing tips off of the Banshee so it fits through the narrow pipe tunnel into the next area. HOWEVER, you MUST allow the Banshee to pass through the tunnel first, or else it will de-load as you enter the new area. If you successfully complete this, you may now board the Banshee and fly high above Metropolis to claim your fabled prize.
>
>
> In Halo 2 Vista, at least, there is only one scarab gun and it’s in the “Metropolis” level. The banshee is one of two methods to get it. The other requires the Sputnik skull and a whole lot of patience.

This.

Oh wow, I COMPLETELY forgot about this!