Scarab Gun for Forge?

So, would you like to see a scarab gun in forge? Just for custom games or action sack playlist? I would have two versions, One for the massive beam, the second being the XL plasma cannon “head”.

This is about a scarab gun, not a full scarab in forge, please do not do into that :slight_smile:

For anyone who doesn’t know what the scarab gun is :slight_smile:

It would be awesome to have in forge and even have it in the campaign too as an Easter egg :slight_smile:

People reactions if someone had it in multiplayer lol xD

Or even a homage to called the mac gun, Just a railgun that fires MAC rounds

> So, would you like to see a scarab gun in forge? Just for custom games or action sack playlist? I would have two versions, One for the massive beam, the second being the XL plasma cannon “head”.
>
> This is about a scarab gun, not a full scarab in forge, please do not do into that :slight_smile:

Say what you want, but a full scarab in forge would be sweet!

Anyway, I kinda have mixed feelings on adding the scarab gun to forge. On one hand it would be fun to mess around with friends and you could make some cool game modes with it (spaceship defense against banshees using scarab guns? Yes please!) but on the other I kinda liked it’s mythical easter egg status.

… Perhaps have a scarab gun in forge with it’s own custom model, but hide other scarab guns using plasma rifle/pistol/storm rifle models throughout the campaign? I don’t know… I just really miss hunting for scarab guns.

Will we have to lure a banshee into a tunnel for hours?

> Will we have to lure a banshee into a tunnel for hours?

Or spend hours getting the black eye skull, driving a warthog up to the top of bridge and then rocket launching our way up there only to miss by centimeters and have to do it all over again?

Ahh… good times.

No but really that banshee man I swear it just had to get stuck on everything.

> > So, would you like to see a scarab gun in forge? Just for custom games or action sack playlist? I would have two versions, One for the massive beam, the second being the XL plasma cannon “head”.
> >
> > This is about a scarab gun, not a full scarab in forge, please do not do into that :slight_smile:
>
> Say what you want, but a full scarab in forge would be sweet!
>
> Anyway, I kinda have mixed feelings on adding the scarab gun to forge. On one hand it would be fun to mess around with friends and you could make some cool game modes with it (spaceship defense against banshees using scarab guns? Yes please!) but on the other I kinda liked it’s mythical easter egg status.
>
> … Perhaps have a scarab gun in forge with it’s own custom model, but hide other scarab guns using plasma rifle/pistol/storm rifle models throughout the campaign? I don’t know… I just really miss hunting for scarab guns.

Well they could make it so that the only way to have a scarab gun in forge is to find it in the campaign :slight_smile:

You know what would be funny is if you can get a Mountain Dew grenade and it provides double exp to kill :slight_smile:

> So, would you like to see a scarab gun in forge? Just for custom games or action sack playlist? I would have two versions, One for the massive beam, the second being the XL plasma cannon “head”.
>
> This is about a scarab gun, <mark>not a full scarab in forge, please do not do into that :)</mark>

I literately could not disagree more with you there.

If we’re going to have ginormous Forge maps, we’re going to need ginormous vehicles for those ginormous Forge maps… and a Scarab would work pretty damn well and would be an interesting thing for Forgers to toy with (as would the Mammoth).

> > So, would you like to see a scarab gun in forge? Just for custom games or action sack playlist? I would have two versions, One for the massive beam, the second being the XL plasma cannon “head”.
> >
> > This is about a scarab gun, <mark>not a full scarab in forge, please do not do into that :)</mark>
>
> I literately could not disagree more with you there.
>
> If we’re going to have ginormous Forge maps, we’re going to need ginormous vehicles for those ginormous Forge maps… and a Scarab would work pretty damn well and would be an interesting thing for Forgers to toy with (as would the Mammoth).

If we get Space battle maps… The scarab can wait :slight_smile:

Yes! It would be fun to have a scarab gun for forge and customs.

Scarab gun just for fun!

Inb4 343i puts it in Matchmaking just like the Fuel-Rod and Gaus-Hog (Seriously 343 take those out of matchmaking)

I think they should have both the Scarab gun and scarabs. I talk more about it here:
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst236788_Bringing-back-Halo--some-Suggestions.aspx

> > > So, would you like to see a scarab gun in forge? Just for custom games or action sack playlist? I would have two versions, One for the massive beam, the second being the XL plasma cannon “head”.
> > >
> > > This is about a scarab gun, not a full scarab in forge, please do not do into that :slight_smile:
> >
> > Say what you want, but a full scarab in forge would be sweet!
> >
> > Anyway, I kinda have mixed feelings on adding the scarab gun to forge. On one hand it would be fun to mess around with friends and you could make some cool game modes with it (spaceship defense against banshees using scarab guns? Yes please!) but on the other I kinda liked it’s mythical easter egg status.
> >
> > … Perhaps have a scarab gun in forge with it’s own custom model, but hide other scarab guns using plasma rifle/pistol/storm rifle models throughout the campaign? I don’t know… I just really miss hunting for scarab guns.
>
> Well they could make it so that the only way to have a scarab gun in forge is to find it in the campaign :slight_smile:

I definitely think that the gun should be rewarded for use.

But since the scarab gun is ridiculously crazy, the challenge would also have to be ridiculously crazy.
The question is, what would you have to do to merit such a weapon?

I think the real question here is, who in there dam minds WOULD NOT want a scarab gun in next halo game, let alone forge.

> I think the real question here is, who in there dam minds WOULD NOT want a scarab gun in next halo game, let alone forge.

You read my mind.

Could work as a Campaign easter egg, but having easy access to it right from the start of a session just reduces it’s value. I like how the Sandbox skull was done, maybe we could have something similar in MP/Forge. It’d be a nice throwback to how the Halo 2 Scarab gun was hidden away…

> Inb4 343i puts it in Matchmaking just like the Fuel-Rod and Gaus-Hog (Seriously 343 take those out of matchmaking)

For the record, the gauss hog has been in MM since halo 2.

Scarab Gun…for Forge. Oh yes. I so want that, :smiley:

> I think the real question here is, who in there dam minds WOULD NOT want a scarab gun in next halo game, let alone forge.

Y.O.L.O