scanner and strider confirmed with LE in HD??

i think we will be getting scanner and strider with LE!! halo4nation.com look here under halo 4 LE bonuses there is a pic of the prime skin AND the scanner and strider helmets all in the same photo!! i really hope this is the case. this could just be to save room and combine some bonuses but i think this would be very misleading to someone purchasing if they saw them all together so i think these two helmets might come for the LE. note this is speculation and not confirmed but this appears to point towards the LE having scanner and strider, hopefully

Idk Bs Angel confirmed on twitter a while ago that LE buyers wouldn’t get the bonuses and only people who buy it via the marketplace get it

Hmm I hope so.

> i think we will be getting scanner and strider with LE!! halo4nation.com look here under halo 4 LE bonuses there is a pic of the prime skin AND the scanner and strider helmets all in the same photo!! i really hope this is the case. this could just be to save room and combine some bonuses but i think this would be very misleading to someone purchasing if they saw them all together so i think these two helmets might come for the LE. note this is speculation and not confirmed but this appears to point towards the LE having scanner and strider, hopefully

i hope so.

No. The helmets come with the stand alone map pass, not the one bundled with the LE. This was debated to death already in this thread.