"Scanned" trailer debuts Thursday

So, as you may know, the new Halo 4 live action tv spot, which is produced by David Fincher, debuts Thursday, October 18th on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.

What do you guys think? How do think it’ll be?

Personally, I’m very thrilled to hear who’s producing it. David Fincher has done work with “The Social Network” and the cult classic “Fight Club”. It’s going to be awesome.

I got a strange feeling it’s going to be a CTF live action cos on the newest video there’s a part where it’s a spartan who puts his/her assault rifle down and there’s a flag on the hill/ rock bit, I got a feeling that’s part of it but thas just me speculating I can’t wait!!

We caught glimpses in the Infinity Trailer of a CGI Cut scene where a Spartan IV is getting suited up and Palmer is barking orders.

I hope it is the full version of that.

I think it’ll be some Spartan IV infinity live action trailer.

NO, No, it’s LIVE ACTION, not CGI

> We caught glimpses in the Infinity Trailer of a CGI Cut scene where a Spartan IV is getting suited up and Palmer is barking orders.
>
> I hope it is the full version of that.

Thats just the digital series/cutscene for spartan ops.

> We caught glimpses in the Infinity Trailer of a CGI Cut scene where a Spartan IV is getting suited up and Palmer is barking orders.
>

Thats a spartan Op’s cutscene.

>

That’s for Spartan Ops. This trailer is going to be live action, not CGI.

> I got a strange feeling it’s going to be a CTF live action cos on the newest video there’s a part where it’s a spartan who puts his/her assault rifle down and there’s a flag on the hill/ rock bit, I got a feeling that’s part of it but thas just me speculating I can’t wait!!

Doubtfull.
The trailer is described as going back into Chief’s past. That part of the trailer showed the Infinity in the back, so that basically rules it out. Could be part of a Spartan Ops cutscene.

>

Nope, those were parts of actual Spartan Ops cutscenes believe it or not. Seems like we’ll get more of that Halo Wars styled goodness!

On topic:
Looking forward to the trailer. Curious to see what they’ve done with such an amount of talent involved!

Where did it say it was live action?

I thought it was all gameplay.

> > I got a strange feeling it’s going to be a CTF live action cos on the newest video there’s a part where it’s a spartan who puts his/her assault rifle down and there’s a flag on the hill/ rock bit, I got a feeling that’s part of it but thas just me speculating I can’t wait!!
>
> Doubtfull.
> The trailer is described as going back into Chief’s past. That part of the trailer showed the Infinity in the back, so that basically rules it out. Could be part of a Spartan Ops cutscene.
>
>
>
> > We caught glimpses in the Infinity Trailer of a CGI Cut scene where a Spartan IV is getting suited up and Palmer is barking orders.
> >
> > I hope it is the full version of that.
>
> Nope, those were parts of actual Spartan Ops cutscenes believe it or not. Seems like we’ll get more of that Halo Wars styled goodness!
>
> On topic:
> Looking forward to the trailer. Curious to see what they’ve done with such an amount of talent involved!

Oh realy, I didn’t know that :stuck_out_tongue: still I would like to have a multiplayer CTF trailer live action, would be well cool :stuck_out_tongue: but I’m lookin forward to it!!

It was described as a “hybridized live-action/CGI”.

Will it be available on waypoint on Thursday too?

> Will it be available on waypoint on Thursday too?

I believe so. Why wouldn’t it be?

> NO, No, it’s LIVE ACTION, not CGI

i think it’s a hybrid mix between live-action and cgi. but cgi that looks really real. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > Will it be available on waypoint on Thursday too?
>
> I believe so. Why wouldn’t it be?

just making sure is all