Scale of objects/ships in the Halo universe..

I have seen various illustrations showing some items stacked against each other like a Halo and High Charity to show the relative sizes to each other but I am wondering now that the UNSC has the Infinty, is there a scale showing how big or small the Infinity is compared to some of the new and older Covenant vessels etc? I.e. How it stacks up against a Covenant Super Carrier?

Here’s one I made. It might be a few pixels off, but it’s pretty close.

EDIT: Here’s a comparison between the Assault and Supercarrier.

As far as I know we have not seen one yet. The closest I have seen is a comparison between the Infinity and the Forward Unto Dawn. I can assure you though that a Covenant Supercarrier still towers over the Infinity in terms of size.

UNSC Infinity

5,694.2 meters (18,682 ft)

Long Night of Solace

28,960 meters (95,014 ft)

Edit: Oh well it would appear M0aHerder made one, although it doesn’t have the Supercarrier.

> Here’s one I made. It might be a few pixels off, but it’s pretty close.
>
> EDIT: Here’s a comparison between the Assault and Supercarrier.

Most impressive… Thank you very much… Wow, I wonder if the UNSC would have anything to compete against the super carrier in the future in the universe… The infinity almost seems like its not a big deal.

> > Here’s one I made. It might be a few pixels off, but it’s pretty close.
> >
> > EDIT: Here’s a comparison between the Assault and Supercarrier.
>
> Most impressive… Thank you very much… Wow, I wonder if the UNSC would have anything to compete against the super carrier in the future in the universe… The infinity almost seems like its not a big deal.

The Assault Carrier is actually likely more powerful than the Supercarrier, otherwise the Prophet of Regret would have used a Supercarrier for his flagship instead. Size matters not.

> > > Here’s one I made. It might be a few pixels off, but it’s pretty close.
> > >
> > > EDIT: Here’s a comparison between the Assault and Supercarrier.
> >
> > Most impressive… Thank you very much… Wow, I wonder if the UNSC would have anything to compete against the super carrier in the future in the universe… The infinity almost seems like its not a big deal.
>
> The Assault Carrier is actually most likely more powerful than the Supercarrier, otherwise the Prophet of Regret would have used a Supercarrier for his flagship instead. Size matters not.

Indeed. Don’t always confuse size with power.