SBMM obvious throughout the Beta.

First off let me start and say I love the core game. The movement feels new and fresh. Weapons are fun to shoot.

BUT…

I’ve noticed the SBMM pattern is almost more obvious than it was in COD Cold War. Which is not how true SBMM is intended to work. Instead of equal skilled players matching, you are forced into a cycle of destroying first timers then being matched up with Ogre 1 and Ogre 2 because you had a 2KD last game. I understand the game is free and it needs to appeal to a broad audience but clearly with the movement and equipment you are creating a game with a high skill ceiling. So why use a toxic SBMM system to force people into a +1 W/L ratio? Iron sharpens Iron. Not playdo.

Take for example my last 6 games today all followed the pattern.

Good team, good KD, win.
Terrible team, 1-1 KD, loss.
Good team, good KD, win.
Terrible team, 1-1 KD, loss.
Great team, good KD, win.
Terrible team, Good KD, win.

I could feel the MM system filtering in people who are just experiencing multiplayer for the first time one game, then because I did well, it’s time to play Final Boss. And it was this way all through 4v4 and now BtS. It’s so obvious. I don’t feel like i’m popping off against good players, just bots. I want a challenge, not a roll then getting rolled. Maybe i’m jumping the gun but 343 announced SBMM will be a thing and it’s been this way since day 1 of MP beta.