Sayonara

I have met the requirements to get that medal. I have shot people before they fell off the map. But I still haven’t gotten the Sayonara medal. Anyone else feel the same?

I definitely have too. I’ve seen people say that they have to die from fall damage, but when they fall off the map they’re dying from the kill barrier. The only problem with that is, I don’t think there is any fall damage on this game.

just another broken medal, like a few others

came in expecting a classic “I’m dun with dis gaem”

Yes, I think I should have a couple, unless the only way to get it is to Spartan charge a fool of the cliff in summit, which I have not done.

I have only gotten one and I did by ramming my ghost into a gun goose and causing him to roll and fall through the map.

sometimes i get it sometimes i dont

> 2535470708570310;1:
> I have met the requirements to get that medal. I have shot people before they fell off the map. But I still haven’t gotten the Sayonara medal. Anyone else feel the same?

You have to be the last person to shoot the person, and it cannot be done with a shoulder bash or ground pound (unless it’s a vehicle getting pushed off). Otherwise, I have gotten the medal, but it hasn’t popped up on my medal counter on halowaypoint along with some other medals.

I hope this helps out :slight_smile:

> 2701489597929026;4:
> came in expecting a classic “I’m dun with dis gaem”

Same

I’ve never gotten it. Never seen anyone get it either.

I’ve gotten it one time, and I confirm the medal is definitely broken. I shot a spnkr prime rocket into a bunker on apex 7, got a kill and received the sayonara medal. There is no way a spartan in the bunker could have fallen off the map, and the kill was simultaneous to the spnkr explosion.

Broken medal is broken

I got it from piloting a banshee once. I shot a wraith once and flew around for another pass and got a sayonara medal lol. I have the match saved I’ve been meaning to make a clip of it for a while now but theater mode is so tedious…

3/6 edit: One of my banshee bombs clipped a goose and it fell through the map near Spire on Raid On Apex 7. That’s how I got mine.

Medal is glitch, heard this before and haven’t seen it pop up for me when I think it would

The medal is simply set up incorrectly. To obtain the medal, get awarded a kill for a Guardian death. Meaning, shoot someone, and if they die from being “killed by the guardians,” you’ll be awarded a Sayanara medal. Ive gotten a couple when people would get outside the map on Overgrowth and id shoot them and they fall off the map boundary. It’s Killed by the Guardians out there.

> 2701489597929026;4:
> came in expecting a classic “I’m dun with dis gaem”

Nah, just wondering about the medal. I can see where that came from, though.

Looks like I can give up on getting every medal there is to offer, though… :frowning:

Medals are bugged… I can’t stand the way the appear (or don’t appear hardly) on the screen.

Wasn’t expecting this many posts. Thanks for your help.

Just wondering this myself today…never realized there even WAS a medal for this!

And I’ve definitely done it before - I shoot a guy on The Rig and see him step off that platform the wrong way, into the pit…sure enough it says I killed him…never got a medal for doing that. Not like it’s a big deal or anything!

¿Some Clip about how do it?