Sayonara medal?

Does anyone have this?
If so, how did you do it?

I have damaged many players before they died on Fathom, Rig, Coliseum, etc, but I have yet to obtain this medal.

> 2535436151041516;1:
> Does anyone have this?
> If so, how did you do it?
>
> I have damaged many players before they died on Fathom, Rig, Coliseum, etc, but I have yet to obtain this medal.

I haven’t either. It must be glitched. BTW, it only says I have like 6 sniper kill medals, but I’ve killed hundreds of people with snipers (WTF).

Same for me. No idea why it does not show up.

I was wondering the same thing. I’ve not been able to get it. I knocked a guy off Coliseum and thought that would get it but nope.

Its a unicorn medal. I shot up a spartan before he fell to his death off the ledge on Summit…

I got it in Warzone, Raid on Apex 7… I was in a tank, shooting an enemy gungoose near Captain Hestro’s location… apparently his friend spawned inside a rock or something at that exact moment. The gungoose blew up and the other guy glitched down through the map, and I got the Sayonara medal. How do I know? I went to theater mode to watch it from all players’ perspectives, it was incredibly lucky haha.

> 2533274828509198;6:
> I got it in Warzone, Raid on Apex 7… I was in a tank, shooting an enemy gungoose near Captain Hestro’s location… apparently his friend spawned inside a rock or something at that exact moment. The gungoose blew up and the other guy glitched down through the map, and I got the Sayonara medal. How do I know? I went to theater mode to watch it from all players’ perspectives, it was incredibly lucky haha.

That’s hilarious.

I believe you have to kill an enemy by fall-damage
usually if someone jumps off a cliff he dies from the killzone, not from the fall itself

maybe you can get it by throwing an enemy off the roof of the spire on Apex7

> 2533274875982754;5:
> Its a unicorn medal. I shot up a spartan before he fell to his death off the ledge on Summit…

I thought it was a cracked skull medal, not a unicorn.

> 2535436151041516;1:
> Does anyone have this?
> If so, how did you do it?
>
> I have damaged many players before they died on Fathom, Rig, Coliseum, etc, but I have yet to obtain this medal.

Seems to be bugged just like the extermination medal. Ive send people falling to their deaths on rig and I still don’t have one.

that would make more sense that it has to be from falling damage.

yeah i’m pretty sure i got an extermination last night but it didn’t give me that medal or even the -Yoinking- overkill

I know it’s not the answer you were hoping to receive, but I’m pretty sure the medal is glitched. Some of the medals aren’t being awarded when they’re supposed to. For example, I only have 5 Knight Kill medals even though I’ve unlocked the Knight Slayer Pack commendation. Doesn’t add up. I’m pretty sure I should have received an extermination medal too but didn’t get it. It gave me the overkill medal, but not the extermination.

I wish the Sayonara medal would work when it was supposed to. It’s a cool idea for a medal…just like the Fastball Medal. I was lucky enough to get a Fastball Medal the first few days I had the game, but at the time, I didn’t even know I received it or what it was for. I would like to see 343 incorporate mini clips into one of the future updates so that you can click on the medal, then see a little vid clip of you earning it. But I know that would take a tremendous amount of server space, so I doubt it will ever happen.

> 2535436151041516;1:
> Does anyone have this?
> If so, how did you do it?
>
> I have damaged many players before they died on Fathom, Rig, Coliseum, etc, but I have yet to obtain this medal.

That’s how i got it: (Sorry for the lazy link)
http://xboxclips.com/Firex+JTF/af6dbea5-6d82-4630-9faa-f73f53c4c393

> 2533274828509198;6:
> I got it in Warzone, Raid on Apex 7… I was in a tank, shooting an enemy gungoose near Captain Hestro’s location… apparently his friend spawned inside a rock or something at that exact moment. The gungoose blew up and the other guy glitched down through the map, and I got the Sayonara medal. How do I know? I went to theater mode to watch it from all players’ perspectives, it was incredibly lucky haha.

I got my one sayonara medal in a similar way. Someone was stuck in a rock above the cave entrance on Summit, and I shot at him then sometime later he fell off the map. Kind of surprised to see this map glitch scenario work for other people.

No, i made this mistake as well, some of the medals CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED IN WARZONE, they do not register in the arena, for whatever reason

> 2533274973567500;15:
> No, i made this mistake as well, some of the medals CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED IN WARZONE, they do not register in the arena, for whatever reason

I’ve seen a clip of someone getting Sayonara in BTB.

> 2533275016942754;16:
> > 2533274973567500;15:
> > No, i made this mistake as well, some of the medals CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED IN WARZONE, they do not register in the arena, for whatever reason
>
>
> I’ve seen a clip of someone getting Sayonara in BTB.

I would like to see that! All i know is, for a time, you could see which medals you had or hadn’t achieved, and all of the ones like supercomb, sniper, railgun, plasma caster, none of these were registered for me, all of them were greyed out UNTIL i got them in warzone

> 2533274941727894;13:
> > 2535436151041516;1:
> > Does anyone have this?
> > If so, how did you do it?
> >
> > I have damaged many players before they died on Fathom, Rig, Coliseum, etc, but I have yet to obtain this medal.
>
>
> That’s how i got it: (Sorry for the lazy link)
> http://xboxclips.com/Firex+JTF/af6dbea5-6d82-4630-9faa-f73f53c4c393

wait wut? How is that even possible?

> 2533275007921323;12:
> I know it’s not the answer you were hoping to receive, but I’m pretty sure the medal is glitched. Some of the medals aren’t being awarded when they’re supposed to. For example, I only have 5 Knight Kill medals even though I’ve unlocked the Knight Slayer Pack commendation. Doesn’t add up. I’m pretty sure I should have received an extermination medal too but didn’t get it. It gave me the overkill medal, but not the extermination.
>
> I wish the Sayonara medal would work when it was supposed to. It’s a cool idea for a medal…just like the Fastball Medal. I was lucky enough to get a Fastball Medal the first few days I had the game, but at the time, I didn’t even know I received it or what it was for. I would like to see 343 incorporate mini clips into one of the future updates so that you can click on the medal, then see a little vid clip of you earning it. But I know that would take a tremendous amount of server space, so I doubt it will ever happen.

I got a fastball metal from sticking a person with a sticky grenade. Killed him before it blew up, I was confused lol.

> 2533274802862198;2:
> > 2535436151041516;1:
> > Does anyone have this?
> > If so, how did you do it?
> >
> > I have damaged many players before they died on Fathom, Rig, Coliseum, etc, but I have yet to obtain this medal.
>
>
> I haven’t either. It must be glitched. BTW, it only says I have like 6 sniper kill medals, but I’ve killed hundreds of people with snipers (WTF).

You only get the sniper kill medal in warzone and only by killing someone w/o a headshot.