Say something good about the person above you

I’ve always liked these posts and I am kinda getting tired of all these negative posts so I want to change things up a little bit. Say something nice about whoever it is that posted before you. Whether it’s their stats, armor, etc. just say something nice about it. Let’s get a positive atmosphere going. :slight_smile:

You have a cool name.

You have a pretty nice KDA and W/L ratios.

You have great toenails.

You have soft and fantastic legs.

Barvo/10 - IGN. Would Barvocado again.

I like Salmon

> 2533274858552797;6:
> Barvo/10 - IGN. Would Barvocado again.

Librarian Emblem, nice. Not many other people have it.

> 2533274899699688;8:
> > 2533274858552797;6:
> > Barvo/10 - IGN. Would Barvocado again.
>
>
> Librarian Emblem, nice. Not many other people have it.

Am I allowed to say something nice about myself? Probably not. :slight_smile:

> 2533274899699688;9:
> > 2533274899699688;8:
> > > 2533274858552797;6:
> > > Barvo/10 - IGN. Would Barvocado again.
> >
> >
> > Librarian Emblem, nice. Not many other people have it.
>
>
> Am I allowed to say something nice about myself? Probably not. :slight_smile:

I love you

> 2533274968423221;10:
> > 2533274899699688;9:
> > > 2533274899699688;8:
> > > > 2533274858552797;6:
> > > > Barvo/10 - IGN. Would Barvocado again.
> > >
> > >
> > > Librarian Emblem, nice. Not many other people have it.
> >
> >
> > Am I allowed to say something nice about myself? Probably not. :slight_smile:
>
>
> I love you

I love you too

> 2533274968423221;10:
> > 2533274899699688;9:
> > > 2533274899699688;8:
> > > > 2533274858552797;6:
> > > > Barvo/10 - IGN. Would Barvocado again.
> > >
> > >
> > > Librarian Emblem, nice. Not many other people have it.
> >
> >
> > Am I allowed to say something nice about myself? Probably not. :slight_smile:
>
>
> I love you

You’re clearly a chill dude cuz you still have a default xbox name.

> 2533274900367576;12:
> > 2533274968423221;10:
> > > 2533274899699688;9:
> > > > 2533274899699688;8:
> > > > > 2533274858552797;6:
> > > > > Barvo/10 - IGN. Would Barvocado again.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Librarian Emblem, nice. Not many other people have it.
> > >
> > >
> > > Am I allowed to say something nice about myself? Probably not. :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > I love you
>
>
> You’re clearly a chill dude cuz you still have a default xbox name.

You are correct and smart

> 2533274900367576;12:
> > 2533274968423221;10:
> > > 2533274899699688;9:
> > > > 2533274899699688;8:
> > > > > 2533274858552797;6:
> > > > > Barvo/10 - IGN. Would Barvocado again.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Librarian Emblem, nice. Not many other people have it.
> > >
> > >
> > > Am I allowed to say something nice about myself? Probably not. :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > I love you
>
>
> You’re clearly a chill dude cuz you still have a default xbox name.

Cool EVA helmet.

I don’t know how to be nice. What is this even?

Is awesome that he’s gotten away with a sexual innuendo as a screen name for this long.

> 2533274815582829;16:
> Is awesome that he’s gotten away with a sexual innuendo as a screen name for this long.

11 years going strong!

> 2661949065475413;17:
> > 2533274815582829;16:
> > Is awesome that he’s gotten away with a sexual innuendo as a screen name for this long.
>
>
> 11 years going strong!

Hope I didn’t just tip off ONI on you!

> 2533274815582829;18:
> > 2661949065475413;17:
> > > 2533274815582829;16:
> > > Is awesome that he’s gotten away with a sexual innuendo as a screen name for this long.
> >
> >
> > 11 years going strong!
>
>
> Hope I didn’t just tip off ONI on you!

Good for you being a lieutenant of your company :wink:

> 2533274879407634;19:
> > 2533274815582829;18:
> > > 2661949065475413;17:
> > > > 2533274815582829;16:
> > > > Is awesome that he’s gotten away with a sexual innuendo as a screen name for this long.
> > >
> > >
> > > 11 years going strong!
> >
> >
> > Hope I didn’t just tip off ONI on you!
>
>
> Good for you being a lieutenant of your company :wink:

Good KDA Ratio