Say NO to pro

there are a lot of threads for pro lovers and pro haters.

this is just a place where i would like you to come in and say only 4 words. “say no to pro”

keep your population arguments and “facts” and everything in the other threads. this is just a thread to say no to pro. and to pass the word along as you play, while waiting in voting make sure you say over the mic “say no to pro” have it catch on.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

OM MY GOD. pls help me. i cant continue to mission 3 :forerunner. it was said that i need spartan 50+ and another specilaztion. but im spartan 78 with wetwork. i run through a portal at ending in mission 2 then it goes back to the title of halo 4. damit. pls help me

I agree. Let’s not play Pro playlists guys, God forbid if we actually have a skill gap in this game.
Let’s keep the game EZ mode!!!1!1!!1111

Edit: Slayer Pro should have its own playlist, but since the population is in such a dire state separating the playlists would only create more lag and longer lobby waiting times. So, for now at least, we should keep Pro and Infinity in the same play-list but re-name it Team Slayer.

“keep your population arguments and “facts” and everything in the other threads” Aka screw logic and common sense, we should remove pro because YOU hate it.

I think if we had to put up with Infinity settings in TS/ BTB for 6 months +, you can surely put up with ONE gametype you dislike.

Camo campers and DMR boltshot load out users unite!!!
Say no to Pro

but seriously, pro settings are the only settings close to being competitive in H4

The reason why Infinity slayer has the second highest population is only because of a real lack of choice in a truly classic playlist with classic halo settings

Everything else they have tried to give us has been a half -Yoinked!- mash-up of what they feel is “competitive” and their terribly unbalanced infinity settings.

> Camo campers and DMR boltshot load out users unite!!!
> Say no to Pro
>
>
>
>
> but seriously, pro settings are the only settings close to being competitive in H4
>
> The reason why Infinity slayer has the second highest population is only because of a real lack of choice in a truly classic playlist with classic halo settings
>
> Everything else they have tried to give us has been a half -Yoinked!- mash-up of what they feel is “competitive” and their terribly unbalanced infinity settings.

Exactly, Infinity is the most popular because most of the competitive players left already.

I’ll say no to OP.

I’m not a big fan of competitive people but I’d rather have more options to satisfy a lot of people and add more competitiveness to the game. It just plays better and I haven’t even played BTB Pro yet.

I’ll play whatever. I’ll just run around and shoot people with light rifle in any mode. PEWPEW

Say yes to pro.

Say NO to infinity -Yoink-!

After reading this thread I now know I’ll be voting for Pro setting whenever I get the chance! Thank you good sir for your knowledge on all things halo.

I think the OP is using reverse psychology, everyone is saying “Say yes to Pro.”

> I agree. Let’s not play Pro playlists guys, God forbid if we actually have a skill gap in this game.
> Let’s keep the game EZ mode!!!1!1!!1111

I’d rather keep a pro varient of slayer in the pro playlist and insert a classic setting instead, especially since this IS is not meant for pros only.

This way, everyone wins: thy get there radar and weapon choice. You get no ordinace.

The ONLY problem that I have with pro is that 343 thought it was a good idea to remove the motion sensor… still scratching my head trying to figure out why they went the way they did on that one. I’m confident they will return it though, even most of the pro supporters don’t understand why the motion sensor was removed. (At least from what I have seen when it is mentioned on the forums)

you are right! now i can’t camo camp, and i need skill ADFDWFCFF Pro sucks

sarcasm OFF

well now, yes to pro, seriously…theres nothing wrong with pro.

Slayer Pro > Infinity.

Say YES to PRO.

So you want us to agree with you and basically tell people what they can and can’t play based on what you enjoy as a gamer?

Yeah. See, with an argument like that you’re just putting more people against you.

Say yes to pro.

Say YES to pro.

Say NO to Infinity.

I’ll say no to Pro for you, OP. Just the name though. Throw in a radar and we can call it Team Slayer.

You’re kidding me right?

Please be joking!!!

Why must you hate on Slayer Pro? What did competition and real Halo ever do to you?

Are you angry that you can’t cross map with the DMR and can’t spam vehicles with Sticky’s anymore?

While I do happen to strongly disagree with your statement, it would be nice to make separate playlists for both regular Slayer Prop and Big Team Slayer Pro.

Present, but limited RADAR would be nice though, but it can’t be god like as it is right now.

SAY YES TO PRO, SAY NO TO INFINITY!!!