Say goodbye to skill.

The trilogy game actually took skill to work as a team and fight for power weapons and map control. Now look at halo reach, loadouts? with powerups? WHAT A LITTLE BABY GAME.
Halo 4 will probably be the same. No one has to get good anymore, they just hand a power up to everyone and say sprint away my child! IM LOSING MY MIND PEOPLE.

Halo 3 didn’t take skill though.

> The trilogy game actually took skill to work as a team and fight for power weapons and map control. Now look at halo reach, loadouts? with powerups? WHAT A LITTLE BABY GAME.
> Halo 4 will probably be the same. No one has to get good anymore, they just hand a power up to everyone and say sprint away my child! IM LOSING MY MIND PEOPLE.

Ok. Cool. See you in another game. :slight_smile:

> Halo 3 didn’t take skill though.

Took a hell of a lot more than Reach did. Nobody can argue this. Everybody moved slower in reach, and pacing shots was a joke. From what I’ve seen, there’s no more bloom in Halo 4, so that makes me hopeful.

uhhhhhhhhWhat?

“Halo 4 will probably be the same”

You saw a few seconds of sprint and you have written off the game, there is so much more to see. I’m sure it will be very different to Reach.

> The trilogy game actually took skill to work as a team and fight for power weapons and map control. Now look at halo reach, loadouts? with powerups? WHAT A LITTLE BABY GAME.
> Halo 4 will probably be the same. No one has to get good anymore, they just hand a power up to everyone and say sprint away my child! IM LOSING MY MIND PEOPLE.

Im so sick of posts like this. WE KNOW ALMOST NOTHING ABOUT THE GAME, ABOUT THESE PERKS, ABOUT LOADOUTS, SO SHUTUP.
Rumor has it that they are simple things like carrying an extra grenade of each kind or having an extra 10 bullets of extra ammo in your reserve, nothing game breaking.

But you’re still gona buy it…

Please tell me you’re joking…

That’s a statement I find hard to take seriously, because there is bravery, and then there is trying to fit your entire head through a cattle grid.

Please just give it a chance…

> > Halo 3 didn’t take skill though.
>
> Took a hell of a lot more than Reach did. Nobody can argue this. Everybody moved slower in reach, and pacing shots was a joke. From what I’ve seen, there’s no more bloom in Halo 4, so that makes me hopeful.

I realize that. But it’s like comparing bird -Yoink- with dog -Yoink-. Bird -Yoink-'s not quite as revolting to look at, but I still want nothing to do with it.

Halo 3 was random as hell (randomness contradicts skill) and in many ways a prototype version of Reach.

If small changes like running faster gets rid of people like you, I’m very excited for the future of Halo. Fresh material and all…

Could you explain that??

> > The trilogy game actually took skill to work as a team and fight for power weapons and map control. Now look at halo reach, loadouts? with powerups? WHAT A LITTLE BABY GAME.
> > Halo 4 will probably be the same. No one has to get good anymore, they just hand a power up to everyone and say sprint away my child! IM LOSING MY MIND PEOPLE.
>
> Im so sick of posts like this. WE KNOW ALMOST NOTHING ABOUT THE GAME, ABOUT THESE PERKS, ABOUT LOADOUTS, SO SHUTUP.
> Rumor has it that they are simple things like carrying an extra grenade of each kind or having an extra 10 bullets of extra ammo in your reserve, nothing game breaking.

Sprint is game breaking and im not going to buy it, i learned my lesson from reach. Sold it a month later. TERRIBLE.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

From what I’ve seen this guy is leaning a bit more to the mentally handicapped side so this is really not a surprise.

Then what do you think skill is? To me Halo 3 was one of the hardest games i’ve ever played to be good at, and that to me is skill.

> > Halo 3 didn’t take skill though.
>
> Could you explain that??

Extremely random, unreliable utility weapon (BR), equipment (just try to tell me that a regen isn’t just as much a bailout as AL), pathetic power weapons and just a neutered sandbox overall, and most of the smaller maps were pretty bad. Construct and Citadel were the only good ones, excluding remakes. Guardian was okay for 1v1.

I’d rather say good bye to you, Op.

> Sprint is game breaking and im not going to buy it, i learned my lesson from reach. Sold it a month later. TERRIBLE.

If your not going to buy Halo 4. Why are you here then?

Your obviously not giving constructive criticism or even a reasonable opinion.

Go away.

The game didn’t even came out. Like really, this community is pain in the -Yoink-