Say 1 Positive Thing About Infinite

With so many post about negative things like Aim assist, Battle Pass progression and how the Brute Chopper fires soft non lethal sponges (Find that post, I dare you!), which rightfully have their place here, I thought there should be a post to say one good thing about Infinite.

I’ll go first.

Fusion coils are fun to throw.

14 Likes

The core principles remind me of halo 3, but with added -Yoink!- and customization reminds me of halo reach

6 Likes

Gameplay is pretty solid, I really enjoy playing this game despite some of the frustrating aspects. Even as a mediocre player I’m able to pull off some pretty amazing moments because of the nice expansive sandbox.

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

It’s their best Halo despite the issues it currently has.

8 Likes

Sure the exp needs abit more tuning other then that -Yoink!- love it

1 Like

@Yo_Erk 1 positive thing is the challenge system will leave eventually

1 Like

@M16nts You get partial credit for this lol But we all hope your correct.

2 Likes

Those fusion coils are the best! Really loving the cindershot too, when I can use it in its best application.

1 Like

IFF colors are awesome

1 Like

The Battle Rifle is perfect IMO. They Nailed it.

4 Likes

The flow of the maps are the best since Halo 3. Streets seems to be the new Lockout/Guardians.

The gunplay slaps hard.

Bots are a welcome addition.

1 Like

Halo Infinite is a fun game.

It makes me appreciate Halo 5 and MCC multiplayer.

2 Likes

Simply the best Halo since Reach, fun, graphically good even on Xbox one fat, competitive and unpopular opinion, the weapons are balanced. An add-on that my friend came back to Xbox after 3 years just to play Halo, I missed it a lot and we’re already playing all modes together.

2 Likes

I’ve heard overwhelming positive things about this game everywhere, irl and online. This forum is the only place I’m seeing negative things. Only consistant negative thing i heard everywhere else was the battle pass stuff which i don’t even care about.

1 Like

[PC] This is the cleanest feeling multiplayer halo I have ever played. The reload feels great and while the time to break the shield feels just a bullet too long it does not take away from the fun I was having. I have not had this much fun playing a video game in a long time. It has given me back the joyous feeling I got from when I first started playing video games over a decade ago.

2 Likes

Although I criticized the sheer ordeal that is the battle pass season in its current state.
The gameplay feels like Halo, which is very high praise from me, given the previous two titles in the franchise.

2 Likes