SAW Gameplay?

Watching some of the gameplay videos on Exile, I’ve noticed in some clips that the icon for the SAW appears on the map. Even though it’s on the map, I’ve not seen any new gameplay of it yet. Is there any new SAW gameplay from PAX? If anyone can post it, I’d really appreciate it. :smiley:

I believe we’ve only gotten one gameplay of the map exile so far, if that’s incorrect, can somebody give me a link to the non-twenty one minutes one?

People seem to walk over it but not pick it up.

Same. I really want to see how the weapon preforms in a multiplayer situation.

> I believe we’ve only gotten one gameplay of the map exile so far, if that’s incorrect, can somebody give me a link to the non-twenty one minutes one?

Here are two from IGN.

Oddball
CTF

I know there are also other gameplay clips as well, but none with the SAW being used.

> People seem to walk over it but not pick it up.

I think it was Bravo’s video. But -Yoink- him. He was so set on using the light rifle (for all 9 friggin’ minutes) he wasn’t going to use a brand new weapon.

I cannot explain how angry I was at that video.

> I believe we’ve only gotten one gameplay of the map exile so far, if that’s incorrect, can somebody give me a link to the non-twenty one minutes one?

look at bravo MLG’s vids

> > People seem to walk over it but not pick it up.
>
> I think it was Bravo’s video. But -Yoink!- him. He was so set on using the light rifle (for all 9 friggin’ minutes) he wasn’t going to use a brand new weapon.
>
> I cannot explain how angry I was at that video.

Don’t you mean the Battle Rifle? He was using it all the time, just like many other people.

I really don’t understand why everybody is using just the Battle Rifle and actually try to capture the flag as fast as they can.

If I had the chance to play I would try everything I can find and try to last the game as long as possible…

> > > People seem to walk over it but not pick it up.
> >
> > I think it was Bravo’s video. But -Yoink!- him. He was so set on using the light rifle (for all 9 friggin’ minutes) he wasn’t going to use a brand new weapon.
> >
> > I cannot explain how angry I was at that video.
>
> Don’t you mean the Battle Rifle? He was using it all the time, just like many other people.
>
> I really don’t understand why everybody is using just the Battle Rifle and actually try to capture the flag as fast as they can.
>
> If I had the chance to play I would try everything I can find and try to last the game as long as possible…

At this point I don’t care what he was using. I only care what he wasn’t using.

> > > People seem to walk over it but not pick it up.
> >
> > I think it was Bravo’s video. But -Yoink!- him. He was so set on using the light rifle (for all 9 friggin’ minutes) he wasn’t going to use a brand new weapon.
> >
> > I cannot explain how angry I was at that video.
>
> Don’t you mean the Battle Rifle? He was using it all the time, just like many other people.
>
> I really don’t understand why everybody is using just the Battle Rifle and actually try to capture the flag as fast as they can.
>
> If I had the chance to play I would try everything I can find and try to last the game as long as possible…

Agreed. I’m glad at least some people showed off some new features, like the Regeneration field and the Beam Rifle.

Here’re most of the recent gameplay vids. There are atleast over 10 in this thread. Just scroll to the center of the page. https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst110077p2_Things-Confirmed-so-far--Videos-included.aspx

> > > > People seem to walk over it but not pick it up.
> > >
> > > I think it was Bravo’s video. But -Yoink!- him. He was so set on using the light rifle (for all 9 friggin’ minutes) he wasn’t going to use a brand new weapon.
> > >
> > > I cannot explain how angry I was at that video.
> >
> > Don’t you mean the Battle Rifle? He was using it all the time, just like many other people.
> >
> > I really don’t understand why everybody is using just the Battle Rifle and actually try to capture the flag as fast as they can.
> >
> > If I had the chance to play I would try everything I can find and try to last the game as long as possible…
>
> At this point I don’t care what he was using. I only care what he wasn’t using.

There was a video where he used the Light rifle all day, but that wasn’t him playing. In the beginning he said he was recording someone else, so you can’t really blame him.

The gameplay I saw that included the SAW as an ordance drop seemed to be demonstrations for oddball during the Pax Panel. I remember one instance where the player seemed to stand ontop of the SAW like her really wanted it and had to fight the urge to pick it up and start spraying, and keep his cool for the demo (lol). I haven’t seen gameplay where regular players like oursevles passed it up… we all know at least ONE of us would pick it up. I was waiting for it to be picked up too but I came to this conclusion while I was watching it and decided that it was all right.

eli had the best gameplay footage