Saving up to 100k REQ Points

I’m currently at about 40k. I grind out 10k REQ points everyday in Warzone Assault, and sell everything except the RP boosts I may get from daily win packs.

I just need to know - should I buy all bronze, all silver, or a mix? I was thinking about buying bronze until I drop down to 75k, and then only buying silvers.

Buy bronze until you get a 500 RP refund then move to silvers.

I have only redeemed for gold packs. the start from the bottom strategies make sense if you want to collect common reqs. The issue I had was that there are a lot of emblems awarded in gold packs, but, if what you are after is legendary stuff, that is only available in gold packs. The price of gold packs comes down to 4k points once you have collected all legendary.

Unless you want the very common items, don’t waste your time with Bronze. Start with silver and keep buying them until you receive the refund, then start with gold and repeat.

Bronze only has the very basic cards that aren’t worth squat to anyone, and are hardly (if rarely) used in Warzone. Just purchase Bronze packs after you receive the Gold refund card just for the sake of collection completion.

Just buy all Silver.

I started off buying Gold packs and then made sure I’d finished up all Silvers. I didn’t get around to unlocking every REQ (including the Jan update) until Spartan rank 140. Some people swear by purchasing bronze first, but at 1,250 per pack.

Either starting with bronze or silver would work best. Most of the bronze reqs aren’t used, but you can fill up some common ones without spending as much for the silver or gold. I have had the discipline to save mine that long, maybe 20k. I usually get a few bronze them some silver, and maybe a gold once in awhile top get some legendary ones.

Why are you saving those?
What for?

Well, I had 165k saved for the DLC that came out lately.

Also depends on how many REQ unlockables you have already unlocked.

Bronze, even though its common stuff, some of the armor is pretty cool, i have been using the flame armor ever since getting it, nothing seems to look as good yet.

Good luck to you sir, you are doing something great I could never save that much.

> 2533274971171822;8:
> Why are you saving those?
> What for?
>
> Well, I had 165k saved for the DLC that came out lately.

I’d really just like to get every permanent REQ.

> 2535405450804460;11:
> Good luck to you sir, you are doing something great I could never save that much.

I wouldn’t have the patience to wait that long

You should progress through the packs from lowest tier to highest tier, one tier at a time till each gives you all the permanents possible. So example. Buy bronze until you no longer get Permanents then move to silvers and do the same. When you have finished collecting all your Rares and lower you can move to gold packs. This is the most efficient way, Unless you are feeling lucky and want to gamble for those legendarys

> 2533274900153444;14:
> You should progress through the packs from lowest tier to highest tier, one tier at a time till each gives you all the permanents possible. So example. Buy bronze until you no longer get Permanents then move to silvers and do the same. When you have finished collecting all your Rares and lower you can move to gold packs. This is the most efficient way, Unless you are feeling lucky and want to gamble for those legendarys

I think I’ll just buy all silver. I’m tired of Bronze packs giving me garbage.

I saved to 100k several times, used WZ Assault (fastest for me personally) but I bought all silvers, can get a good 20 packs out of it. Tried bronze once and 7 out of 10 packs didn’t have unlocks, just didnt work for me.