Saved games are gone

First time poster here on Waypoint. Enjoyable DLC but I’ve just encountered an issue a day or so after playing it.

1. What is the issue?
Downloaded the new flood dlc and got to the third mission. Manually saved in the middle of the mission and quit playing for the night. Came back the next day and all of my saved games were gone. I click on load game and there’s nothing there.

Some skulls and theater cut-scenes that were previously unlocked are now locked. The optional mission objectives I did for the new dlc and the Spearbreaker stuff are now gone, almost like I never played the mission.

Online rank seems to be fine.

I tried restarting my xbox and finally did a reinstall of the game but nothing going. Still says it’s gone. I have tried other games on the console and they work fine, saves are still there.

2. What platform are you playing on?
Xbox One. Forza 6 edition specifically.

3. What’s your gamertag?
Witch Hunter

4. What region are you playing from?
United States.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

just had the same thing happend. has my progress to say i completed the mission but my optional/bonus objective, phoenix logs and medals are all gone. it has also deleted my progress on some of the origional game missions not just AtN.

any news on a fix other than replaying everything?

fyi…

What platform are you playing on?
Xbox One. Forza 6 edition specifically.

3. What’s your gamertag?
phoenix fIames

4. What region are you playing from?
UK.

same happened to me. Xbox one Elite, US Region

Same happened to me, my saves are on the hard drive but not showing up on the load game, last played the 4th mission of AtN.

Saves where on my external but moved them to my console hard drive no change.

I’m from the UK, original 500gb Xbox one.

Redirecting to this topic on the same issue:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/game-saves-being-lost/ef2a10e9-8eda-4b0d-874b-f65a60922e22/posts?page=1#post18