Save the Snipe

Why is team snipers being taken out when it averages 8-12,000 players and king of the hill an slayer pro only average around 4,000 player. (makes no sense)

Well, give me one example of anything that makes sense about this game!!! /sarcasm

Aren’t they taking out SWAT as well? It’s just a temporary thing, but it still sucks.

NO
do not even mention king of the hill in that context

where else would i farm kills and get the war master PRML helmet?

Where does it say they’re taking these playlists out?

> Where does it say they’re taking these playlists out?

Yes please source the info.

> > Where does it say they’re taking these playlists out?
>
> Yes please source the info.

> SWAT, Halo 4’s very first rotational playlist, continues to perform well so it is sticking around for another week. Team Snipers, however, come the next Matchmaking update, will be swapped out for FFA Throwback. Those of you that were waiting for Monday’s update at 2 a.m. PST have already gotten a small taste of this hopper. Those of you that weren’t there for the purposeful sneak peek (and by purposeful, I of course mean accidental, OOPS) can get properly initiated with the below information.

Source

> > > Where does it say they’re taking these playlists out?
> >
> > Yes please source the info.
>
>
>
> > SWAT, Halo 4’s very first rotational playlist, continues to perform well so it is sticking around for another week. Team Snipers, however, come the next Matchmaking update, will be swapped out for FFA Throwback. Those of you that were waiting for Monday’s update at 2 a.m. PST have already gotten a small taste of this hopper. Those of you that weren’t there for the purposeful sneak peek (and by purposeful, I of course mean accidental, OOPS) can get properly initiated with the below information.
>
> Source

That is so pathetic. Team Snipes is a -Yoink!- staple, it doesn’t matter if less than 100 people are playing it, it should ALWAYS be there.