Save / Server Problem on Halo Reach! Help me

Hello,

I have a problem with Halo Reach, I play it in retro compatibility on my Xbox One and I have a big problem for more than two weeks. Any modifications which I make on Reach: (emblem, colors, armors, roll, commands) everything but my rank (my progress of credit, it works) Nothing of all this is saved when I launch the game, it’s as if the server of Halo Reach where is stored this information manage not to synchronize with my profile. I tried everything, to delete then re - to download my profile, I tried on 2 Xbox one different and a Xbox 360, I deleted the local data and of the cloud but nothing to make, nothing backs up in the re-launch of the game… I began Halo Reach in 2010 and I had never met one !

Sorry for my English, Thanks.

I am having that same problem on 360, I’ve leveled up to General and every time I start the game all my customization is set back to like when I was Col Grade 3 and says I have new armory items even though I’ve purchased them already days ago and I have to change everything back each time. It even will tell me i’ve leveled up to whatever rank I’m already half way through after the first match back.

My armor purchases are still there but if I play offline my rank is at Col g3 but when I connect back to xbox live I’m General again and I have to change it all back still. Sometimes when I start the game is says I last played on a different console which I obviously didn’t. I ranked up online normally all on my same console but this issue persists.

No idea what’s going on but it’s annoying so I hope it gets resolved for our sake.

Hello Drysef & Hoisenberry,

Are you still encountering this issue on Halo: Reach?

Thank you,
The Forum Team

> Hello Drysef & Hoisenberry,
>
> Are you still encountering this issue on Halo: Reach?
>
> Thank you,
> The Forum Team

I am still having this issue.

Yeah it’s still happening, I tried clearing my system cache and no change at all.

Yes always

Problem is fix!!
Thanks !

Oki have a issue! When i login to play halo 5 gaurdians on my xbox1, i can play the story line, but im not able to play any of the multiplayer games on line in socail,ranked or warzone i get a symbol triangle with a ! In the center by each different game. Also reads could not find a server that was suitable for all members of your fireteam. Have not recieved a bann notification nat is open, this startedwhen i moved to oklahoma from texas. I have uninstalled reinstalled,i have cleared cache and all saved data i am not in a group deleted all other games. Bought a new disc. And i have the digital copy through the xbox store. I have run out of ideas to fix this dont know who to talk to. Can anyone help? Or who can i talk to by email or phone or online chat.

> 2533274921161312;8:
> Oki have a issue! When i login to play halo 5 gaurdians on my xbox1, i can play the story line, but im not able to play any of the multiplayer games on line in socail,ranked or warzone i get a symbol triangle with a ! In the center by each different game. Also reads could not find a server that was suitable for all members of your fireteam. Have not recieved a bann notification nat is open, this startedwhen i moved to oklahoma from texas. I have uninstalled reinstalled,i have cleared cache and all saved data i am not in a group deleted all other games. Bought a new disc. And i have the digital copy through the xbox store. I have run out of ideas to fix this dont know who to talk to. Can anyone help? Or who can i talk to by email or phone or online chat.

Please use the Halo 5 Support forums to log your issue thanks, in future please don’t hijack another users topic with unrelated queries