Save error Halo 5

I’ve had troubles saving my custom game mode in Halo 5. I can save maps, but I can’t save this gamemode, and I still have a lot of space left. What can I do?

Any potential profanities in the gametype name? Any odd characters in the name?

Try checking your search filter in “my files.” Make sure it is set to game modes. It might have saved but you just don’t see it.

I have this same problem, and it doesn’t show up in ‘My files.’ Help?

I have the same issue and so does one of my friends, and I’ve actually looked back and seen forums about a similar issue from around 2016. I know it has nothing to do with profanity in the descriptions or with space for custom modes.

I’ve tried reseting my game, my xbox, I’ve tried solving the invalid issues described above; nothing works.

All I can figure is that it’s an issue that needs to be handled on their end.

Anyone find a fix? I’m also having the same issues, I can’t even save anything on game modes IV made in the past for infection. Iv tested it on other game modes and they’d ave, it’s just I can’t save for infection anymore.

Having the same issue. I’m on Forge on PC also. Don’t know why this is happening in 2020, after all these years

Also having the same problem on Xbox, as far as I know this has been happening since 2016, why hasn’t this been fixed yet?

I am also having this problem on the One X, it will not let me save a custom infection game.

> 2533274987016398;7:
> Having the same issue. I’m on Forge on PC also. Don’t know why this is happening in 2020, after all these years

Yeah, you’d think they’d fix these problems by now

> 2535453457919049;8:
> Also having the same problem on Xbox, as far as I know this has been happening since 2016, why hasn’t this been fixed yet?

I know right!

Guys I just found a solution! if you take one of your already existing game modes you’ve made in the past like an old infection game mode or something, if you update/make changes to it and then save a new copy of that game mode, it will save!

> 2535433965081541;1:
> I’ve had troubles saving my custom game mode in Halo 5. I can save maps, but I can’t save this gamemode, and I still have a lot of space left. What can I do?

Take an old game mode that you’ve made in the past (Like in old infection game mode) and then make updates to it and save a new copy of that game mode. It will save!