SAVE EDEN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !!!

During the halo 5 beta we were treated to a Gloriously beautiful map called “Eden”

Eden was a map set ontop of a skyscraper tower in the middle of a human city in the dead of a cold winters night where there was lots of darkness, lost of rain & puddles combined with lots of cold steel and concrete with rain drops dripping down them.

Eden was the first and only TRUE night time map ever seen in halo.
Unlike maps like Skyline from halo 4 which were set at night but were too bright, Eden had those scary dark shadows which gave u the feel that all the workers on the site had shut the lights off & left only the safety lights on & gone home for the night. Combine that with the wetness and stormy lightning flashes that lit up the dark points on the map and u had an amazing map full of unique character!
Also featured on this map was a beautiful glowey milky blue energy sword that stood there glowong in all it’s majesty in that dark room just waiting to be collected.

All of these features looked and felt so amazing because of how dark the map was.
Unfortunately though, Eden has been stripped of all it’s beauty, character & realism because of a minority of ppl who over exaggerated about Eden & it’s lack of lighting.

The majority of us fans didn’t complain about the lighting because we were fine with it how it was… HOWEVER to make everyone happy I would have been fine with 343 raising the lighting say 1 or 2 points BUT INSTEAD it looks like the lighting has been raised by about 6 or 7 points on brightness and now the game has lost all it’s character and aesthetic appeal. And it’s all because a minority of ppl are simply too lazy to pay attention to detail on a dark map because they attenuated to overly bright maps like escape from the arc on Warzone.

Below I will provide you with two links.

The first link will be a video game play on how Eden looked during the Beta where it was quite dark and unique.

The second link will be the Post beta version where the map doesn’t look dark anymore and instead looks light purple and slightly cartoony and soft and has lost all it’s character.

Vote in the poll which version you like better and what you would like 343 to do before launch in regards to Eden.
Would you prefer

A. The original Dark aggressive Eden from the beta?

B. The purply soft textured Post Beta version?

C. Or would you like a something more bright than the beta but more darker than the post beta version.
Somewhere in between?

Link 1: Dark Version -
http://youtu.be/AGg5uy33i_o

Link 2: Light Version -
http://youtu.be/BdFM6D6dK7Y

Be sure to go back and look at the dark version again after Uve seen the light cartoony purply version and u will definately see the difference in realism and character and aggressiveness.

One is dark and aggressive and threattening and the other is happy and soft and non threattening.

The sword won’t look nice or anything on the light version in my opinion, the map loses a lot of character and appeal because they jacked the light up way too much…

The post didn’t allow me to add the option for The Original version of Eden, the dark version.

So u can leave a comment saying “Dark” if u liked the dark aggressive threattening one better than the soft purply polite version that’s out at the moment.

Let the votes begin.

1. Your voting is bias.
  2. You’re missing ‘leave as light as it is’
  3. This was already posted.
  4. Stop posting more and more of the SAME crap when the other thread is still on the first 2 pages. Christ.

Let’s vote and see

> 2533274938678576;2:
> 1. Your voting is bias.
> 2. You’re missing ‘leave as light as it is’
> 3. This was already posted.
> 4. Stop posting more and more of the SAME crap when the other thread is still on the first 2 pages. Christ.

> 2533274938678576;2:
> 4. Stop posting more and more of the SAME crap when the other thread is still on the first 2 pages. Christ.

A. It’s the first time I’ve created a poll! The stupid thing won’t let me edit my post. I didn’t even get to leave DARK EDEN as an option!
I wanted
• Light Eden
• Dark Eden
• Or something in between.
It only put two of my poll options up and have me
• Light Eden and
• Something in between.
B. I haven’t posted this before. U can try to lie and hope that the moderator believes you so that you can silence me and ppl who agree with me but it won’t work.

> 2533274938678576;2:

Btw u didn’t even read or watch the clips.
U voted too fast.

1. Here’s the first post.
  2. Here’s another.
  3. And… another.

Here is one that is kinda about the same, but not really.

“B. I haven’t posted this before. U can try to lie and hope that the moderator believes you so that you can silence me and ppl who agree with me but it won’t work.”
Hahahaha, I’m sorry, what were you saying?

Lord Jesus take the wheel

these threads are awful.

> 2533274938678576;7:
> 1. Here’s the first post.
> 2. Here’s another.
> 3. And… another.
>
> Here is one that is kinda about the same, but not really.
>
> “B. I haven’t posted this before. U can try to lie and hope that the moderator believes you so that you can silence me and ppl who agree with me but it won’t work.”
> Hahahaha, I’m sorry, what were you saying?

Sorry I’m still failing to see any Voting Poll in either of those links you posted :joy::joy::joy:

How is any of them posts spacifically related to Eden MINE ???

lol look at the uploaders!
the ones who made their posts about Eden are not me!

Mu my post is about halo 5 lighting and I cover all maps and there is no voting poll.

The only one that is mine is talking about halo 5s lighting and how good it is OVER ALL it has nothing to do with Eden spacifically. Eden is just featured in the post and THERE IS NO VOTING POLL. Lol U lose! :wink:

Looks like the majority of halo fans are boring to save Eden before it’s too late!

You cartoony fans who are scared of the dark are losing.

343 needs to see this and change it back

We want the dark threattening version back that looks real.

we don’t want the new version that’s all purply and polite and looks fake.

give us the original Eden back 343

You keep post bumping, and I’ve reported every one of them.
I never said that the threads were YOURS, I said they were already posted and you posting the same thing is enough to get this locked. Just because this one has a (very crappy, bias, and unhelpful) poll, doesn’t make it exempt from the rules.