Save a Warthog

By making the snipers/DMRs do half damage against them.

Here is how things should work: in classic halo, if you wanted to kill a vehicle, you had to headshot the pilots/gunners, none of this shoot it with 2 clips of a single gun and free double kill business

Dont even get me started on how bad the new banshees are against anybody who knows what they are doing. The best vehicle right now is arguably the ghost with which you are nearly guaranteed 1-2 kills with, then you will be forced to ditch it after which it would be too damaged to be of any use.

loadout weapons and snipers should only harm when it hits vehicles weak spot.
Like the the engine of the banshee or the back of the scorpion and wraith.

Otherwise it should do minimum damage.

In classic Halo (Halo CE) you killed vehicles by shooting them with the pistol.

> In classic Halo (Halo CE) you killed vehicles by shooting them with the pistol.

Interesting, as I distinctly remember the warthog and scorpion being indestructible in that game. I guess people only used the ghost and banshee then?

Looks more like a puma…

> By making the snipers/DMRs do half damage against them.
>
> Here is how things should work: in classic halo, if you wanted to kill a vehicle, you had to headshot the pilots/gunners

Or using a well placed grenade to flip it. The new Hog flips easily when traversing terrain but is quite hard to flip using a grenade.

^^ all of which takes at least some decent level of skill and practice to pull off with any semblance of consistency

Warthog poachers have hunted the once mighty King of the Rolling Hills to near extinction. Personally I blame inhumane Plasma weaponry and a stunning loss of suitable habitat.

> By making the snipers/DMRs do half damage against them.
>
> Here is how things should work: in classic halo, if you wanted to kill a vehicle, you had to headshot the pilots/gunners, none of this shoot it with 2 clips of a single gun and free double kill business

omg i miss this SO much.You got SUCH satisfaction when you killed the driver by sniping or whatever.Now i just unload on the hog with any gun.I miss the old hogs…

^ all my feels when you 3 shot a scorpion driver

I agree with the DMR.

But the Sniper Rifle is described in the lore as an Anti-Material rifle.
Its designed to take out vehicles, not people.

Obviously it still really works on people, but its a 50 cal anti-tank round. If it doesn’t kill vehicles, it doesn’t make sense.

Master chief can flip an elephant, it doesnt have to make sense. I think this could be just one of those little things that could add a little more depth back to the halo experience. Tfw the first time you snipe the driver of a warthog through the shattered wind screen.