Saturnine Visor - Available in Gold Packs?

I was just wondering if you could receive the Ultra Rare Saturnine visor via RNG. It’s one that I am really looking forward to having in my collection, but my research on the Req has shown that it was a preorder bonus for buying the game from Amazon, which has me a bit worried. Can I get a confirmation on whether or not it is obtainable in Gold Req Packs? I just don’t want to get my hopes too high if it’s not a possibility. Thanks in advance!

Yeah, I got it recently and it’s -Yoink!- af.

Sorry off topic OP but I have the same question about your emblem

its not bad. I just want an actual solid metalic gold visor…mmmm that would make me happy.

Only a handful of emblems are exclusive (like the ones from H5 beta). Everything else in the game including armor, skins and visors are unlockable via req.

I have the same question but with Fotus.
i think you can get it from reqs, but only seen one drop in a HCS pack opening on YouTube.

> 2533274937492435;6:
> I have the same question but with Fotus.
> i think you can get it from reqs, but only seen one drop in a HCS pack opening on YouTube.

The same with the Saturnine Visor goes the same with FOTUS. You can unlock them from Gold Packs. Though I’m not entirely sure on FOTUS Chillrose, because I got that from the Console, but I’ve heard it’s available in Gold Packs as well, as it wasn’t a Console exclusive.

> 2533274823479666;7:
> > 2533274937492435;6:
> > I have the same question but with Fotus.
> > i think you can get it from reqs, but only seen one drop in a HCS pack opening on YouTube.
>
>
> The same with the Saturnine Visor goes the same with FOTUS. You can unlock them from Gold Packs. Though I’m not entirely sure on FOTUS Chillrose, because I got that from the Console, but I’ve heard it’s available in Gold Packs as well, as it wasn’t a Console exclusive.

all sets and visors are unlockable through req packs no matter what anyone says, this was clearly explained when the game was released. when the Fotus armor was released with the bundle they said that we still had the ability to unlock the armor, these people just had it unlocked ahead of time. meaning the didnt need to hope they would get it from req packs. its gonna be one of those where most likely you gonna need to be down to just legendary sets for you to have a chance at it. im down to only ultra/legendary and i just got my first legendary (mythic) helmet (kelly’s from campain) but no armor yet from req pack.

> 2533274861790553;3:
> Sorry off topic OP but I have the same question about your emblem

AFAIK the Arbiter emblem is exclusive to 3rd party promotions. I think some major pizza chain was giving them out, and I know for sure that Monster Energy drink is offering them in specially marked 10-packs at several stores and specially marked single cans at Best Buy. Though if you want the emblem pack (also comes with Glyph and Danger Explosion), you have to choose “Other” when you redeem the package code at the Monster website. Even if you bought the can at Best Buy or a 10-pack at Walmart, the website doesn’t know, so pick “Other” or you will get a visor instead. Personally, I don’t drink Monster, but the Arbiter emblem is my most favoritest of all, so I’ll give the drink to a friend. Thanks everyone for the replies!

> 2533274899588602;8:
> > 2533274823479666;7:
> > > 2533274937492435;6:
> > > I have the same question but with Fotus.
> > > i think you can get it from reqs, but only seen one drop in a HCS pack opening on YouTube.
> >
> >
> > The same with the Saturnine Visor goes the same with FOTUS. You can unlock them from Gold Packs. Though I’m not entirely sure on FOTUS Chillrose, because I got that from the Console, but I’ve heard it’s available in Gold Packs as well, as it wasn’t a Console exclusive.
>
>
> all sets and visors are unlockable through req packs no matter what anyone says, this was clearly explained when the game was released. when the Fotus armor was released with the bundle they said that we still had the ability to unlock the armor, these people just had it unlocked ahead of time. meaning the didnt need to hope they would get it from req packs. its gonna be one of those where most likely you gonna need to be down to just legendary sets for you to have a chance at it. im down to only ultra/legendary and i just got my first legendary (mythic) helmet (kelly’s from campain) but no armor yet from req pack.

Except Helioskril as that seems to only be obtainable with the Legend achievement from MCC

It is. It was the first visor I unlocked. I got super lucky.

I swear visors are the hardest to get for me, I never get those ever