Sargent Johnson In halo 5 ?

Sargent Johnson Was cloned… Think about it It makes since. When the Spartan 2s were abducted they were replaced by Clones… Now If I remember form the books the clones wouldn’t last long and die after a few years… At the end of halo CE on legendary you see him die… But then hes right back in halo 2 and when asked how he made it off the ring he replys… “sorry its classified” Well then in halo 3 he dies but in halo 4 on the level the shutdown (its best to do this on Easy) if you don’t get pelican after about 10 mins Sargent Johnson will spawn to kill you in ether is navy or combat uniform wielding a shotgun… Also at the end of ODST it says 3 months later and Sargent Johnson is there but wait wouldn’t that be during the events of halo 3 so how could he be there but with chief at the same time Hes a CLONE !!!

Idk just my thoughts it would be cool if he came back from the dead again…

Halofollower bait.

> 2533274899748630;1:
> Sargent Johnson Was cloned… Think about it It makes since. When the Spartan 2s were abducted they were replaced by Clones… Now If I remember form the books the clones wouldn’t last long and die after a few years… At the end of halo CE on legendary you see him die (1.)… But then hes right back in halo 2 and when asked how he made it off the ring he replys… “sorry its classified” Well then in halo 3 he dies but in halo 4 on the level the shutdown (its best to do this on Easy) if you don’t get pelican after about 10 mins Sargent Johnson will spawn to kill you (2.) in ether is navy or combat uniform wielding a shotgun… Also at the end of ODST it says 3 months later and Sargent Johnson is there but wait wouldn’t that be during the events of halo 3 (3.) so how could he be there but with chief at the same time Hes a CLONE !!!
>
> Idk just my thoughts it would be cool if he came back from the dead again…

1. I believe that is an Easter Egg and is thusly noncanonical. The Johnson I know would never hug an enemy Sangheili.
  2. It’s not confirmed that that is Srgt Johnson, it really just looks kind of like him. Even if it is him, again it’s an Easter Egg and is noncanonical.
  3. It is actually closer to the events in H2 than H3, and I believe by the time Johnson is seen interacting with Vergil it makes sense that he had returned to Earth. According to New Blood the ODSTs were on station with the Huragok for a long time (I believe the 3 months you stated is accurate, but I’m not 100% confident) before Johnson arrived to finish the interrogation.

Also, the Orion project augmented adult volunteers, so there would be no need for a flash clone to be made. Besides cloning technology doesn’t work that well in the Haloverse (so far as we know).

So in conclusion, I’m sorry but I cannot agree with your theory.

> 2533274899748630;1:
> Sargent Johnson Was cloned… Think about it It makes since. When the Spartan 2s were abducted they were replaced by Clones… Now If I remember form the books the clones wouldn’t last long and die after a few years… At the end of halo CE on legendary you see him die… But then hes right back in halo 2 and when asked how he made it off the ring he replys… “sorry its classified” Well then in halo 3 he dies but in halo 4 on the level the shutdown (its best to do this on Easy) if you don’t get pelican after about 10 mins Sargent Johnson will spawn to kill you in ether is navy or combat uniform wielding a shotgun… Also at the end of ODST it says 3 months later and Sargent Johnson is there but wait wouldn’t that be during the events of halo 3 so how could he be there but with chief at the same time Hes a CLONE !!!
>
> Idk just my thoughts it would be cool if he came back from the dead again…

Man so much of this is wrong and for some reason I’m gonna correct it…

1. The CE part with Johnson hugging the Elite is non canon.
  2. And I don’t know much about the Halo 4 thing with Johnson but I’ll assume it’s false. Even if it was true it’s most likely non canon…
  3. No ODST is before Halo 3 including the ending with Johnson.

> 2533274894863132;2:
> Halofollower bait.

This.

Let’s not encourage him, though lol.

~ Duck.

Yea no… He’s dead, he blew up along with the planet… So in conclusion, he is dead