Sarah Palmer or Miller and Roland?

After playing Episode 5 of Spartan Ops, I realized I liked Miller and Roland a lot better then Palmer. First off Miller talked like he knew we knew what we were doing, and would leave it up to us. He also acted like he cared about if we lived or not. And he also wasn’t constantly talking. Roland is funny, and I love his character. I really wish he was more involved in Spartan Ops. So, do you like Palmer? Or Miller and Roland?

In other words:

“Eggheads” or “Bad Guys”?

I like Palmer the most, I can’t stand Roland, he’s so annoying.

I like them all equally as a team. They play off of each other pretty well IMO. Palmer also seems to care about our well being considering she is the one who makes sure we get weapon drops and air support when we need it.

I like Palmer. Miller and Rolland are an acceptable B-team but Palmer first.

> I like them all equally as a team. They play off of each other pretty well IMO. Palmer also seems to care about our well being considering she is the one who makes sure we get weapon drops and air support when we need it.

I would agree with that. Though unfortunately I feel like we really haven’t heard all three of them having an equal part. Seems like in the previous chapters Palmer was talking 5/8 of the time, Miller 2/8 and Roland 1/8.

I choose Master Chief.

I like Palmer and Roland. They’re decent characters. Miller on the other hand I hate with a passion. I want him to shut up and not hold my hand the entire time.

I actually like Roland.

Roland’s hilarious, and I’ve been warming up to Palmer.

Miller is so-so, but I bet he’ll improve as time goes on.

I love Palmer the most. Roland was amusing the first time when you he decided to interfere with the chapter. xD Miller… I adore him but at the same time he just seems to second guess his decisions . And calling them the bad guys? Really? -.- At least I know Palmer’s egghead quote works xD.

Palmer’s awesome, but I have a feeling 343’s gonna kill her off later on, as people really start liking her, just like Bungie did to Johnson.

Some nice back and forth between them all. They each bring something unique. Gotta love Roland’s take on things, though. Especially his sense of wonderment at being involved in ops instead of running a ship.

I dislike Sarah Palmer. A lot. Almost everything she says/does annoys the crap out of me. Cutscenes, gameplay, urrrgh >X(

I opted for Palmer, but wished there was an “all-of-the-above” option. Roland for weird reason seems tossed in as comic relief and I am not sure if it works at this point. Not that it’s bad, it just doesn’t seem to be fitting right when one considers his comments are during life and death ground operations (even, though yeah I know, infinite spawns).