Sanghelios in Halo 4?

okay, i know that this has already been posted multiple times on the forum but no one has gotten a complete answer, and im looking for one

so i know the elits are in halo 4 and that they probably wont be in multiplayer but what is going on with them in the main story line? I remember Thel 'Vadam and the rest of the elites departing the humans as allies against the covenant and returning to their home. And then as i’m watching the halo 4 videos on waypoint, the elites seem to be working along side the covenant again. So is this some new branch of the covenant or have these covies been on this fore runner planet thing so long that they have not received news of the Sangheli rebelling againts the prophets???

Perhaps the groups attacking the Chief are fringe offshoots who never got the memo that they lost. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Elites are going to have a civil war and then eventually hunt down the Covenant Loyalists. I have a feeling the Elites in Halo 4 are the surviving losers of the Elite civil war trying to regain strength.