Sangheili Ranking System

An idea came to me a few hours ago and I wanted to show it to the forums. I thought up ranks for the Sangheili. Now, for this ranking system to work there would have to be an all Sangheili playlist. But this is just purely made up, now the way the ranks work is by kills. The reason behind this is because in the Sangheili culture they were promoted by how many enemies they’ve killed.

Minor: 100 kills
Major: 250 kills
Ultra: 750 kills
Zealot-General: 1 250 kills
Zealot-Field Master: 2 000 kills
Zealot-Ship Master: 3 000 kills
Zealot-Fleet Master: 4 000 kills
Zealot-Field Marshall: 5 000 kills
Supreme Commander: 10 000 kills
Imperial Admiral: 20 000 kills

The last two are for a dedicated few who will put in the time and effort to achieve such ranks.

Special ranks
Ranger: 1 000 kills while Jet packing
Stealth Soldier: 1 000 kills while using Active Camo
Special Operations: 500 kills in incredible ways
Special Operations Officer: 1 000 kills in Incredible ways
Special Operations Commander of the Covenant: 5 000 kills in incredible ways

By ‘incredible’ I mean the Jack of All Trades commendation; these ranks could be side ranks when you’ve achieved all the normal ranks.

The special ranks could be like a ‘title’ you could use, when you’ve achieved one of the special ranks you can opt to use it or not. Say, if you get ‘Ranger’, you can be Ultra-Ranger Flying Monkiees.

Got any other ideas for ranks? Advice to change things up?

Didn’t you post this before a couple of days ago? I know i’ve seen it before.

Lol, you read all the terrible speculation on Halopedia.

Almost all the information on the Covenant you will find on Halopedia is flawed, and based mostly on pure speculation. Trust me on that. It’s why it is so inconsistent with itself.

The truth that Halopedians DONT UNDERSTANT is that the Elite rank structure is non-linear and is divided into 4 or 5 completely unrelated divisions. And until you understand that you cannot understand their ranks.

> Lol, you read all the terrible speculation on Halopedia.
>
> Almost all the information on the Covenant you will find on Halopedia is flawed, and based mostly on pure speculation. Trust me on that. It’s why it is so inconsistent with itself.
>
>
> The truth that Halopedians DONT UNDERSTANT is that the Elite rank structure is non-linear and is divided into 4 or 5 completely unrelated divisions. And until you understand that you cannot understand their ranks.

If it was speculation, it would have the citation needed mark on it.

Also, where’s your proof that the Sangheili rank structure is non-linear and divided into 4-5 divisions?

> Didn’t you post this before a couple of days ago? I know i’ve seen it before.

Have I? I don’t remember, I was on holiday a few days ago.

> Lol, you read all the terrible speculation on Halopedia.
>
> Almost all the information on the Covenant you will find on Halopedia is flawed, and based mostly on pure speculation. Trust me on that. It’s why it is so inconsistent with itself.
>
>
> The truth that Halopedians DONT UNDERSTANT is that the Elite rank structure is non-linear and is divided into 4 or 5 completely unrelated divisions. And until you understand that you cannot understand their ranks.

I think they understand it just fine. Have you seen the elite rank page?

> > Lol, you read all the terrible speculation on Halopedia.
> >
> > Almost all the information on the Covenant you will find on Halopedia is flawed, and based mostly on pure speculation. Trust me on that. It’s why it is so inconsistent with itself.
> >
> >
> > The truth that Halopedians DONT UNDERSTANT is that the Elite rank structure is non-linear and is divided into 4 or 5 completely unrelated divisions. And until you understand that you cannot understand their ranks.
>
> I think they understand it just fine. Have you seen the elite rank page?

EGG-SACT-LY. There’s no citation needed mark on the rank section of the Sangheili.

> > > Lol, you read all the terrible speculation on Halopedia.
> > >
> > > Almost all the information on the Covenant you will find on Halopedia is flawed, and based mostly on pure speculation. Trust me on that. It’s why it is so inconsistent with itself.
> > >
> > >
> > > The truth that Halopedians DONT UNDERSTANT is that the Elite rank structure is non-linear and is divided into 4 or 5 completely unrelated divisions. And until you understand that you cannot understand their ranks.
> >
> > I think they understand it just fine. Have you seen the elite rank page?
>
> EGG-SACT-LY. There’s no citation needed mark on the rank section of the Sangheili.

What exactly needs citation? All the information, with exception to speculation, is taken from the games or books.

> > > > Lol, you read all the terrible speculation on Halopedia.
> > > >
> > > > Almost all the information on the Covenant you will find on Halopedia is flawed, and based mostly on pure speculation. Trust me on that. It’s why it is so inconsistent with itself.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > The truth that Halopedians DONT UNDERSTANT is that the Elite rank structure is non-linear and is divided into 4 or 5 completely unrelated divisions. And until you understand that you cannot understand their ranks.
> > >
> > > I think they understand it just fine. Have you seen the elite rank page?
> >
> > EGG-SACT-LY. There’s no citation needed mark on the rank section of the Sangheili.
>
> What exactly needs citation? All the information, with exception to speculation, is taken from the games or books.

I think you misunderstood me, I’m agreeing with you…

But I want to stay OT.

Please, anymore ranks that could possibly be put in? Lower or heighten the amount of kills needed to level up?

The information on the names of MOST of the ranks are. However how they are pieced together is absolutely speculated. And for the most part, poorly so.

For instance: There is absolutely NO known difference between a stealth Elite, SpecOps Elite, or SpecOps Commando. In fact if anything, SpecOps Commandos ARE SpecOps Elites, as these “Commandos” (fan-generated names) ONLY appear in Halo CE, where there are no “Halo 2/3/Reach style” SpecOps Elites whatsoever.

Not to mention the SpecOps Commander, which is for some unknown reason constantly referred to as “of the Covenant”

The differences between Generals and Zealots (Halo CE/2) are nonexistant, also completely speculated on. As well as Officers/Majors/Majors Domo. Again no information on whether there ARE differences, yet completely speculated on.

Honor Guards, Ascetics, Commandos, Rangers, Supreme Commanders and Stealth Elites are a jumbled mess of “I thinks” and “Maybes”.

Halopedians tried to apply structure to a list of ranks we know little more than NAMES for. The only ranks we really know placement for certain is that Minor, Major, Ultra, and General fall in line. And the Imperial Admiral is the single leader of the entire Sangheili military. Where everything else fits in is a jumbled mess somewhere in the middle of it all.

> The information on the names of MOST of the ranks are. However how they are pieced together is absolutely speculated. And for the most part, poorly so.
>
> For instance: There is absolutely NO known difference between a stealth Elite, SpecOps Elite, or SpecOps Commando. In fact if anything, SpecOps Commandos ARE SpecOps Elites, as these “Commandos” (fan-generated names) ONLY appear in Halo CE, where there are no “Halo 2/3/Reach style” SpecOps Elites whatsoever.
>
> Not to mention the SpecOps Commander, which is for some unknown reason constantly referred to as “of the Covenant”
>
> The differences between Generals and Zealots (Halo CE/2) are nonexistant, also completely speculated on. As well as Officers/Majors/Majors Domo. Again no information on whether there ARE differences, yet completely speculated on.
>
> Honor Guards, Ascetics, Commandos, Rangers, Supreme Commanders and Stealth Elites are a jumbled mess of “I thinks” and “Maybes”.
>
> Halopedians tried to apply structure to a list of ranks we know little more than NAMES for. The only ranks we really know placement for certain is that Minor, Major, Ultra, and General fall in line. And the Imperial Admiral is the single leader of the entire Sangheili military. Where everything else fits in is a jumbled mess somewhere in the middle of it all.

Ok, according to you. No matter what, Halopedia is always wrong. Even when it doesn’t have the citation needed mark. It’s been explained in books.

Also, I don’t have Honour Guards, Ascetics or Commandos in the ranks, so why put that in there?

Oh, by the way. where’s your proof?

> The information on the names of MOST of the ranks are. However how they are pieced together is absolutely speculated. And for the most part, poorly so.
>
> For instance: There is absolutely NO known difference between a stealth Elite, SpecOps Elite, or SpecOps Commando. In fact if anything, SpecOps Commandos ARE SpecOps Elites, as these “Commandos” (fan-generated names) ONLY appear in Halo CE, where there are no “Halo 2/3/Reach style” SpecOps Elites whatsoever.
>
> Not to mention the SpecOps Commander, which is for some unknown reason constantly referred to as “of the Covenant”
>
> The differences between Generals and Zealots (Halo CE/2) are nonexistant, also completely speculated on. As well as Officers/Majors/Majors Domo. Again no information on whether there ARE differences, yet completely speculated on.
>
> Honor Guards, Ascetics, Commandos, Rangers, Supreme Commanders and Stealth Elites are a jumbled mess of “I thinks” and “Maybes”.
>
> Halopedians tried to apply structure to a list of ranks we know little more than NAMES for. The only ranks we really know placement for certain is that Minor, Major, Ultra, and General fall in line. And the Imperial Admiral is the single leader of the entire Sangheili military. Where everything else fits in is a jumbled mess somewhere in the middle of it all.

Halopedia does its best to build an encyclopedia of information based on what has been published.

You say there is no known differences between stealth, spec-ops, or spec-ops commando elites. However, there is also no confirmation that they are the same rank. Until such a thing happens, Halopedia is going to keep them separate. It’s a worse policy to assume they are the same than to keep them separate. This goes for the differences between generals and zealots. A General is likely a type of Zealot, but until something definitive is published, Halopedia keeps it separate.

Now can we please get back on topic.

Got anymore ranks, heighten or lower the amount of kills?