Sangheili (elites) make them playable

Sangheili elites please make them playable at least in invasion and big team slayer with customizable options for them just like the ones we saw in halo reach …this will give the game diversity

In arena multiplayer for esports it’s with Spartans . But for us halo casual fans we would love to see them in other modes along with customizable features…

When it comes to customizing I feel individual parts like halo 4 (halo 4 customizing was the best) very part from shoulders arms legs could be customizable.The same introducing elites will be a huge game feature which other games don’t have …elites. are part of halo and I hope to see them in halo 5 I hope to play as a elite and customize him

PLEASE 343 bring back elitles and make them playable with customizable features and much more. It may not be in arena based multiplayer but at least in other game types .

Thank you

> 2533274864755569;1:
> Sangheili elites please make them playable at least in invasion and big team slayer with customizable options for them just like the ones we saw in halo reach …this will give the game diversity
>
> In arena multiplayer for esports it’s with Spartans . But for us halo casual fans we would love to see them in other modes along with customizable features…
>
> When it comes to customizing I feel individual parts like halo 4 (halo 4 customizing was the best) very part from shoulders arms legs could be customizable.The same introducing elites will be a huge game feature which other games don’t have …elites. are part of halo and I hope to see them in halo 5 I hope to play as a elite and customize him
>
> PLEASE 343 bring back elitles and make them playable with customizable features and much more. It may not be in arena based multiplayer but at least in other game types .
>
> Thank you

Please tell me you are joking about the whole being only in Invasion and Big Team, that is once again more segregation to which sangheili players barely have a choice at all in the matter to what they want to play in. What if I want to play Team slayer or Objective Ranked matches? OR what if I want to play a gametype with 4 v 4? oh wait, i can’t because of how you wanted them to be only in certain game types.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Halo 2, 3, and H2A have it it right when it comes to options on what I want to play in. I don’t mind large customization, but your limitations are what will hurt the Elite Community.

I don’t mind getting elites in other game modes…the thing is that they are not introducing elites because of esports …Cuz of the unbalance… as you have seen halo 5 all about balancing and esport style. I heard that elites heads were little big to get a head shot on them.

But if 343 tries n balances that it will be just freaking awesome. The first time I played as an elite was just phenomenal till today I want it back so badly. Arbiter was one of my favorites just like the chief.

I just wanted the elites back @kaine

> 2533274864755569;3:
> I don’t mind getting elites in other game modes…the thing is that they are not introducing elites because of esports …Cuz of the unbalance… as you have seen halo 5 all about balancing and esport style. I heard that elites heads were little big to get a head shot on them.
>
> But if 343 tries n balances that it will be just freaking awesome. The first time I played as an elite was just phenomenal till today I want it back so badly. Arbiter was one of my favorites just like the chief.
>
> I just wanted the elites back @kaine

So you are simply giving up because of how 343 has been treating the series? Lighten up man. That is no way to support a species that you want to play as. It’s about shaking the bounds off ya and letting the big guy’s up there know that the Elite community doesn’t want to be ignored and that we want to play alongside our Spartan Brethren. This whole Esports is nothing more than just a title to keep each species separate and it is damn pitiful. I say screw it and continue roaring up a storm with our voices.

And if Halo 5 refuses to acknowledge their own community,especially with the way things have been going recently with the game, I am done. I won’t support any more of their games or whatever, and that is simply my decision. In the mean time, all I can do is not give up and hope to god for equal play for Sangheili. Give us back the equal height, equal speed, equal shields…everything that made Halo right during it’s golden era. That’s what it should have always been about.

> 2533274829951285;4:
> > 2533274864755569;3:
> > I don’t mind getting elites in other game modes…the thing is that they are not introducing elites because of esports …Cuz of the unbalance… as you have seen halo 5 all about balancing and esport style. I heard that elites heads were little big to get a head shot on them.
> >
> > But if 343 tries n balances that it will be just freaking awesome. The first time I played as an elite was just phenomenal till today I want it back so badly. Arbiter was one of my favorites just like the chief.
> >
> > I just wanted the elites back @kaine
>
>
>
>
> So you are simply giving up because of how 343 has been treating the series? Lighten up man. That is no way to support a species that you want to play as. It’s about shaking the bounds off ya and letting the big guy’s up there know that the Elite community doesn’t want to be ignored and that we want to play alongside our Spartan Brethren. This whole Esports is nothing more than just a title to keep each species separate and it is damn pitiful. I say screw it and continue roaring up a storm with our voices.
>
> And if Halo 5 refuses to acknowledge their own community,especially with the way things have been going recently with the game, I am done. I won’t support any more of their games or whatever, and that is simply my decision. In the mean time, all I can do is not give up and hope to god for equal play for Sangheili. Give us back the equal height, equal speed, equal shields…everything that made Halo right during it’s golden era. That’s what it should have always been about.

All this time I’ve been looking for the Sangheili community and I’ve finally found 2 of 'em.

But on the topic, I agree conpletely with putting the Elites back in multiplayer, like the good 'ol days. I wouldn’t be upset if they were without armor customization but it’d be nice if they had something similar to reach elites. Not necessarily the design but the fact you can change the armor set of your elite. I don’t know to much on Halo 5’s story but to have both Spartans and Elites in the same multiplayer games (unlike the segregation of the two in Reach multiplayer. Other than invasion) would be really great.

Sangheili community RISE and demand! (Or ask nicely) for the return of the Elites! crowd cheers and screams and such

> 2533274947178207;5:
> > 2533274829951285;4:
> > > 2533274864755569;3:
> > >
>
>
> All this time I’ve been looking for the Sangheili community and I’ve finally found 2 of 'em.
>
> But on the topic, I agree conpletely with putting the Elites back in multiplayer, like the good 'ol days. I wouldn’t be upset if they were without armor customization but it’d be nice if they had something similar to reach elites. Not necessarily the design but the fact you can change the armor set of your elite. I do t know to much on Halo 5’s story but to have both Spartans and Elites in the same multiplayer games (unlike the segregation of the two in Reach multiplayer).
>
> Sangheili community RISE and demand! (Or ask nicely) for the return of the Elites! crowd cheers and screams and such

3 of em now.

Our community is a rather difficult one to dig up, mainly due to… past predicaments. And we do have our fair share of pessimists as well (we have ALOT of Brits), so it was quite easy for them to simply leave the Halo community altogether because of the changes in Reach/4. And lastly, we mostly like customs over MM, despite our highly regarded reputation in BTB.

> 2533274864755569;1:
> Sangheili elites please make them playable at least in invasion and big team slayer with customizable options for them just like the ones we saw in halo reach …this will give the game diversity

Instead of just having the customization from Halo Reach, I would also like to have the Halo 3 customization for elites: being able to change individual parts like your helmet, your torso, your shoulders, etc. It would be great if they had the detail and the epicness of the elite armors in Halo Reach and the Halo 3 customization combined.

4 now. Let’s fight for our cause and demand our inclusion in the Great Journey! Oh wait. I mean War games simulator for Halo: 5 Guardians.

All this talk of how we want the Elites back makes me wonder if there’s a community of grunts. Probably demanding equality and more involvement XD

<mark>Do not bump/necropost threads.</mark>

> 2533274947178207;5:
> > 2533274829951285;4:
> > > 2533274864755569;3:
> > > I don’t mind getting elites in other game modes…the thing is that they are not introducing elites because of esports …Cuz of the unbalance… as you have seen halo 5 all about balancing and esport style. I heard that elites heads were little big to get a head shot on them.
> > > But if 343 tries n balances that it will be just freaking awesome. The first time I played as an elite was just phenomenal till today I want it back so badly. Arbiter was one of my favorites just like the chief.
> > > I just wanted the elites back @kaine
> >
> >
> > So you are simply giving up because of how 343 has been treating the series? Lighten up man. That is no way to support a species that you want to play as. It’s about shaking the bounds off ya and letting the big guy’s up there know that the Elite community doesn’t want to be ignored and that we want to play alongside our Spartan Brethren. This whole Esports is nothing more than just a title to keep each species separate and it is damn pitiful. I say screw it and continue roaring up a storm with our voices.
> > And if Halo 5 refuses to acknowledge their own community,especially with the way things have been going recently with the game, I am done. I won’t support any more of their games or whatever, and that is simply my decision. In the mean time, all I can do is not give up and hope to god for equal play for Sangheili. Give us back the equal height, equal speed, equal shields…everything that made Halo right during it’s golden era. That’s what it should have always been about.
>
>
> All this time I’ve been looking for the Sangheili community and I’ve finally found 2 of 'em.
> But on the topic, I agree conpletely with putting the Elites back in multiplayer, like the good 'ol days. I wouldn’t be upset if they were without armor customization but it’d be nice if they had something similar to reach elites. Not necessarily the design but the fact you can change the armor set of your elite. I don’t know to much on Halo 5’s story but to have both Spartans and Elites in the same multiplayer games (unlike the segregation of the two in Reach multiplayer. Other than invasion) would be really great.
> Sangheili community RISE and demand! (Or ask nicely) for the return of the Elites! crowd cheers and screams and such

Give this man a medal!

It should be as simple as switching to an elite, so we can play as our alien companions in any Halo multiplayer.

In Halo 5: Guardians they did not increase the size of the Elites? I think that would give an unfair advantage to the Elites.

They could make the playable elites hunched over to Spartan height due to the Infinity’s Earthly gravity or something. That would easily fix the problem.

No.
Elites are go, and they should stay go.
This is one of the few recent decisions I fully support 343 in. I am sincerely anti-elite.
Unless of course one of the models is the Arbiter’s swag armor in H5. That’s the one and only acceptable circumstance.

> 2533274882407276;14:
> No.
> Elites are go, and they should stay go.
> This is one of the few recent decisions I fully support 343 in. I am sincerely anti-elite.
> Unless of course one of the models is the Arbiter’s swag armor in H5. That’s the one and only acceptable circumstance.

An anti-elite on a pro-elite thread… something is wrong here. You don’t see me going on Cod forums and denouncing their communities.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

Sangheili brethren, I know that there is already a massive Sangheili thread already, but this one is dying. Let’s try and liven it back up. Anyone with me?

The Problem with Halo 5 and I keep trying to tell 343 but the game designers running that studio are clueless and don’t even give a crap about what the community or fans are saying.
Frankly I don’t see what is wrong by adding more choices or playable races to a game. If you have a problem with that go back to playing the same FPS shooters or RPG games which do exactly the same thing over and over again. <_<

plus even removing split screen makes no sense!

Just removing split-screen is just another reason when I do get this game ill just return it as I don’t see this as a Halo game worth keeping or 343 getting my money.
Sure ill play it but they won’t see a Dime, until they listen to the fans.

Give this Unggoy a medal

343 can easily copy and paste Reach or 2 Anniversary elites because they are beautiful since they said that there wasn’t time and resources for them.

They can give us elites by DLC. I will even pay for that!!

If the Elites have equal stats as Spartans in multiplayer, I would welcome their return.