Sangheili Clans

So I know there isn’t playable elites in Halo 5, and hopefully there will be. But how many Sangheili clans are on Halo 5, and what Faction are you - Covenant Separatists, Covenant Loyalists, Imperialists, or Swords of Sanghelios.

Depending on your faction, how does your ranking structure work?

(Like For Covenant: Minor, Major, Ultra??? And what armor?)

Sorry to tell you but real Sangheili clans don’t so much as breath in halo 5’s direction since there isn’t any playable elites. Best trying this in the reach, classic, or mcc forums

> 2533274879407634;2:
> Sorry to tell you but real Sangheili clans don’t so much as breath in halo 5’s direction since there isn’t any playable elites. Best trying this in the reach, classic, or mcc forums

There are a few clans, I was asking to see was here, and how they work.

> 2533274873349282;1:
> So I know there isn’t playable elites in Halo 5, and hopefully there will be. But how many Sangheili clans are on Halo 5, and what Faction are you - Covenant Separatists, Covenant Loyalists, Imperialists, or Swords of Sanghelios.
>
> Depending on your faction, how does your ranking structure work?
>
> (Like For Covenant: Minor, Major, Ultra??? And what armor?)

Well Rokan, the RSL is on Halo 5 and their system works the same. My sangheili fleet is on Halo 5, we simply changed the ranks around to be more unsc based. Private=Minor, Private First Class= Minor Vet, Corporal= Major, Sergeant=Officer, Lieutenant= Officer Vet, Captain=Ascendant, Colonel=Ultra, General=General
I could list all my clan’s ranks but that is just the Army

> 2533274884174992;4:
> Well I am leader of Swords of Sangheilios on halo 5 and let me tell you they work just the same as reach.

*Sanghelios. Just wanted to put that there.

Hi I’m shadowfox 6112 clan leader of the Sangheili Valkyr we base our selves off of the swords of sangheilios and little of Spartan tanks cause my clan is a mix of both long story tho lol

> 2533275008603592;8:
> Hi I’m shadowfox 6112 clan leader of the Sangheili Valkyr we base our selves off of the swords of sangheilios and little of Spartan tanks cause my clan is a mix of both long story tho lol

This is an old thread. Please go recruit in the Spartan Company section of the forums rather than bring back old things.

Thanks! :slight_smile: