SANDTRAP!!! BRING IT BACK!!!

Please bring it back…who agrees? And bring back the Chopper and Big Team Heavies with it too.

I disagree, I was not very fond of Sandtrap, while it was fun in custom games for me I hated BTB on it. Though I will say I would love to have the Chopper back.

Not only sandtrap… a lot of Halo 3 maps were good. Reach… not really…
Glad to have valhalla back, sandtrap was one of my favorites, so was the pit, foundry, standoff, and sandbox. So many good maps in Halo 3.

I doubt they will remake any though, let’s just hope they step it up with the dlc. Not liking many of these maps, besides ragnarok, haven and the forge maps are alright.

DMR will ruin it, although i would like it back.

http://www.facebook.com/Halo4BringBackSandtrap

Sandtrap would be a cool remake. After Waterworks.

Guardian?..

> DMR will ruin it, although i would like it back.

The real trick isn’t to just remake it. It is to rework the map to make it operate well in the new Halo 4 way of doing things.

More complex inner workings for the ruins maybe. Better variety of cover, both static and destructible.

Bigger/Better Elephant for more Shenanigans! (Also the ability to remove it from the map entirely OR add a second one!)

Sandtrap may be one of the few maps the Mantis would be kinda neat on. Too wide open for it to hide much to avoid fire.

> Guardian?..

Now they should really bring back that map.

> > Guardian?..
>
> Now they should really bring back that map.

We really ought to get BOTH. While they are at it give us back Narrows too - Only make it resemble Solace a bit. The lighting and stylization on Solace is BALLER.