Sandboxr?

I know it’s rude to be askin’ where it is before the day is out, but where is the Halo 5 Sandboxr that was suppose to come out today? I figured it’d be out by early morning, but it’s about to be late afternoon, and there’s nothing…

Probably going to released around the time of the live stream they’re doing in just under 2 hours, that’s my thinking anyways

I hope so. I checked out what Sandboxr has right now and I’m extremely curious how the posing will work. I’m hoping it does the animations thing that it has instead of strictly set poses.

Going to be Monday now before it’s released now, not too much longer to wait :slight_smile:

There was an announcement on the forums that it would go live at 10am PST but nothing yet…

It’s up now. I am a little disappointed with the fact that you have to have the armor unlocked before you can create one with those pieces. I was going to buy one for my brother for Christmas, but I don’t have his armor unlocked. Also don’t have the helmet I normally have in Halo unlocked yet either…

> 2533274939063317;5:
> There was an announcement on the forums that it would go live at 10am PST but nothing yet…

It’s live now, you can find it here :slight_smile:

> 2533274799560619;6:
> It’s up now. I am a little disappointed with the fact that you have to have the armor unlocked before you can create one with those pieces. I was going to buy one for my brother for Christmas, but I don’t have his armor unlocked. Also don’t have the helmet I normally have in Halo unlocked yet either…

Plenty of time to get stuff unocked. Free shipping until the 6th of December, but it’s not too much more expensive after that ($10 I think).