Ok, we (the forging community) have been wanting another forge map for a VERY long time now. Maybe if this post gets viewed enough then we can get one. I was thinking of 2 ideas for forge maps: 1- Sandbox remake and 2- Arctic Shelf.
- all original layers (skybox, sandbox and crypt) to be included.
- all original pieces
- some new pieces
- all original glitches and tricks ie) blocking off towers
- expanded budget (no duh
- same size
- graphics touch-up
- skins for pieces (want not need)
- a massive statue of Iflod101 (need not want
Arctic Shelf Expectations:
- large scale environment (forge world size)
- less details in background environment (to prevent frame-rate lag and to expand budget)
- a mountain with a large cave inside
- a large drop-off to water
- a creek running through the map (big creek)
- new pieces
- a very large, flat surface
- a better name than Arctic Shelf
- some floating pieces of ice in the water
- think of the beggining of Day After Tommorow for this
Please leave comments of any thing to add and your opinions on this post.
Check out my Youtube channel- http://www.youtube.com/user/V1rtualFlod?feature=mhee