Sand Map

Many people have seen the sand location screen shot, im just assuming that there will be a
sand map, what do you hope it looks like?

Like…a…sandy map? i guess?

No like sandtrap or or just like a random unsc base in the middle of a desert

sand location screenshot?

Something like Sandtrap except on a much larger scale, also, it should be nice and bright like Sandtrap. The map should also have its own unique forge items unlike Sandtrap. They should really focus on the forge mode in Halo 4, it brings the most replay value out of any other game mode, for most.

> sand location screenshot?

Yes, screenshot please?

Sand location screenshot.

sand trap forge world?

It look more like a desert than sand.

> Sand location screenshot.

that’s in campaign and 343 said they would pull no maps from the campaign into multiplayer it might happen its just unlikely IMO

> It look more like a desert than sand.

It… what? Deserts are known for being full of sand.

> > It look more like a desert than sand.
>
> It… what? Deserts are known for being full of sand.

lol

> > It look more like a desert than sand.
>
> It… what? Deserts are known for being full of sand.

Yeah, I wasn’t thinking. My bad.

> > > It look more like a desert than sand.
> >
> > It… what? Deserts are known for being full of sand.
>
> Yeah, I wasn’t thinking. My bad.

No problem. (: Perhaps you were thinking it looks more like a canyon?

EDIT: Now I’m not thinking. It looks like an area by the Grand Canyon; not all canyons are strictly orange.

This is a campaign map from the looks of it.

> > Sand location screenshot.
>
> that’s in campaign and 343 said they would pull no maps from the campaign into multiplayer it might happen its just unlikely IMO

Use your brain. There a difference between using maps from campaign and using environments from campaign such as snow themed maps and other themes like jungle, forerunner, and human.

> > > > It look more like a desert than sand.
> > >
> > > It… what? Deserts are known for being full of sand.
> >
> > Yeah, I wasn’t thinking. My bad.
>
> No problem. (: Perhaps you were thinking it looks more like a canyon?

That was probably it. I just looked at the screenshot very quickly.

> > > Sand location screenshot.
> >
> > that’s in campaign and 343 said they would pull no maps from the campaign into multiplayer it might happen its just unlikely IMO
>
> Use your brain. There a difference between using maps from campaign and using environments from campaign such as snow themed maps and other themes like jungle, forerunner, and human.

That’s why I said IMO. I just think that its not likely especially since multiplayer is cannon now and it’s to train spartan 4’s, I personally think that they wouldn’t be doing much desert training but who knows?

We have a tundra map (Longbow) so it would be nice to have a desert map. Also let’s have a jungle map; the jungle environment from the E3 demo was lush and colorful, it would be could to have a map that uses that too.

Am i the only one who prefer Sandbox to Sandtrap?