Samus reference armor?

Hey everyone, I’m in a bit of a jam here. Me being the huge Metroid fan I am, I grabbed Pathfinder as soon as I could so I could make my armor a reference to Metroid. Now the question is, what colors? Maroon/Coral, or Rust/Yellow?

Not sure if i can help with the colors but you can create a Screw Attack Emblem if you use runes and a circle

I already knew that, but thanks anyway! I probably should use that but it’s backwards and it kinda annoys me.

i did not know that it was backwards that would bother me too if i was a huge fan

Also i would say that rust/yellow looks better

Another Metroid fan!!!

Huhza!

Ive been wanting to do this my self…

The more gold the yellow the better.

The darker the red the better.

Im not sure of there names… if you still dont have your answer by tomorrow, ill reply the color names…

I cant get on XBL at the moment…

I’m still on the fence here, I originally thought Maroon and Coral because her helmet’s iconic colors are red/green. But then again, her main body is more Rust colored.

what visor colors do you have unlocked?

Also, you are going for the original armor right? Not the alternates?

I’m going for the Varia suit. I can get the Dark suit from MP2:E with Brown/Silver and Legendary Visor as well though.

Visors I have:
Recruit
Solar
Frost
Midnight
Legendary
Wetwork
Sunspot
Operator
Verdant

Use Verdant for the visor and use rust as the main. The sub color is tough though…

Ill have to look at it tomorrow…

Alright, we’ll discuss it then. This topic will probably be dead by then so feel free to add me.

Maroon and gold look the closest to me…

Though brick is not a bad choice if you want the red to pop more…

> Not sure if i can help with the colors but you can create a Screw Attack Emblem if you use runes and a circle

What should the colours of the emblem be?

ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE READING THIS POST
If you want your spartan to look like samus,
you gotta look like me >:)

I’m not saying this to fite or anything but why don’t you play Metroid instead of halo >,>? if you like it so much

I am a huge metroid fan as well! I used to use cqb helmet as it looked the most similar, but since halo 4 doesnt have it Ive been using the Defender helmet, but that looks kinda too squarish…

For colors I would go with rust and maroon, idk why you would use yellow, but if it looks better, go for it!

You are also in luck since they actually have a green visor now!

> I’m not saying this to fite or anything but why don’t you play Metroid instead of halo >,>? if you like it so much

Cause both games are awesome…

I look like Samus Aran… Yeah…
BTW Does anyone know if I can make only my Helmet and Torso Maroon, and have everything else Coral?

If you were a true metroid fan you would be making a B line for Wetwork helmet and green visor.

> If you were a true metroid fan you would be making a B line for Wetwork helmet and green visor.

Two questions,

1. What’s a B line?
  2. I don’t really think that the Wetwork Helmet looks like Samus’s Helmet, And I already have a green visor.

> > If you were a true metroid fan you would be making a B line for Wetwork helmet and green visor.
>
> Two questions,
> 1. What’s a B line?
> 2. I don’t really think that the Wetwork Helmet looks like Samus’s Helmet, And I already have a green visor.

It’s an expression. It means to intentionally ignore everything else and focus all of your haste on a goal.

Also you completely failed my test, i’m somewhat disappointed. Please tell me you know about this character.

Should the prime series get another entry it will be a very important character. (As proven by the MP3 100% ending).

Oh and the Pathfinder head piece is arguably more similar to Samus’ helmet than the Aviator.