Same mistakes.

I noticed watching some of the gameplay that drivers still fall through the bottom of the vehicle and through the engine when they die and i find it hilarious. Why dont they make the animation better? At least randomize the way they fall out of the vehicle does he fall out the doorway? does he stay in the drivers seat and slam his head into the steering wheel? Should you have to pull out the dead body in the seat after killing the driver? Plus add one handed shooting on vehicles while driving please, ill bust a bagwell when that happens.

Who cares about things like that?

Solid ragdolls!?

Yea that worked perfectly in Half life when the FPS EXPLODED because of a body clipping through the ground.

:slight_smile:

Well I think they want gameplay to be sped up, so they fly out of the vehicle instead of sitting in it. But more dynamic vehicle deaths would be nice.

> I noticed watching some of the gameplay that drivers still fall through the bottom of the vehicle and through the engine when they die and i find it hilarious. Why dont they make the animation better? At least randomize the way they fall out of the vehicle does he fall out the doorway? does he stay in the drivers seat and slam his head into the steering wheel? Should you have to pull out the dead body in the seat after killing the driver? Plus add one handed shooting on vehicles while driving please, ill bust a bagwell when that happens.

you must remember 343 has said this gameplay is old and they have done alot of touch ups and are still. I would imagine the final game will look good.

Meh, I just like having a real feel in a fake world. Isn’t that what makes games like this best?

Videogame =/= real life.

> Meh, I just like having a real feel in a fake world. Isn’t that what makes games like this best?

Sometimes these games also have limits.

_/ <---- (Care Cup)

yeaaa i knoooow :frowning: but still doing drive bys would be nice.

Why do threads like this always get negative reactions?
Be glad somebody brings something up that’s not about a ranking system or whatever for once.
Some people do care about stuff like this as much as anything else.

OT: I guess it’s just for gameplay reasons, solid ragdolls can be a problem. But maybe they can implement a death animation that you would fall out the side like you said. Although I don’t know if that’s possible.

I’d love if, when they died, that they’d just lay there dead and after awhile, they’d disappear.

If somebody else wanted to enter the vehicle, there’d a short animation for throwing the body out. That’d be neat and awesome feature. Nice idea, OP!

> I’d love if, when they died, that they’d just lay there dead and after awhile, they’d disappear.
>
> If somebody else wanted to enter the vehicle, there’d a short animation for throwing the body out. That’d be neat and awesome feature. Nice idea, OP!

I think it’s a cool idea too. Bodies falling through the 'Hog is rather ridiculous.