Safeguard Sentinels?

So in H5 there’s the safeguard sentinel beam, and I am somewhat confused about it. The sentinel beam appears to be orange and dark gray unlike any other sentinel beam. So what sentinel is it from? I feel like it could be from a new sentinel called the safeguard sentinel or something.

The safeguard sentinel beam is from a new type (maybe) of setinel called the safeguard sentinel. But we still don’t know what said sentinel looks like as of now.

> 2533274936074323;2:
> The safeguard sentinel beam is from a new type (maybe) of setinel called the safeguard sentinel. But we still don’t know what said sentinel looks like as of now.

Maybe it’s foreshadowing something.

Well we’ve got:

• Normal grey sentinels with their red / orange laser - Gold sentinels from halo 1 and 2 with their fancy blue laser - Enforcer sentinels from halo 2 with their red needlers and missiles - The elusive needler sentinel of halo 2 - Halo 4 and 5 sentinels never shoot their lasers from what I recall
    Maybe the new laser is for a upcoming sentinel in Halo Infinite that will actually shoot lasers again. Or its just one of the 100’s a guns added to halo 5 with lore behind them that has yet to be seen in-game / campaign.