Saddest Noble Team Death

As we know 5 out of 6 noble team member are confirmed k.i.a. . to me the saddest death was Emile’s he did not see it coming but still maneged to kill the killer. To you who’s death was the saddest?

I can’t say any death made me sad…but the one that came close was that of Jorge.
But he did what Spartan’s do, and gave everything he had for the sake of humanity.

> I can’t say any death made me sad…but the one that came close was that of Jorge.
> But he did what Spartan’s do, and gave everything he had for the sake of humanity.

that was sad

Noble 6’s death was the saddest.

I mean, he jumped off the edge of the cliff in the first mission, so sad…

Noble 6, because that was me :frowning:

He did? I think not lol

Jorge, because he was a spartan II.

> Jorge, because he was a spartan II.

good point

We only ‘knew’ Noble Team in cutscenes, which was perhaps 10-15 minutes at most, and even them most time wasn’t spent on character development. So I can’t really say any death made me sad in the way that I Am Legend did when Samantha died. But I’m going to say Emile, I really thought he would survive.

I wouldn’t really consider any of their deaths sad however I thought that Kat’s death was somewhat sad considering she got shot in the back of the head… At least the other spartans died as heroes. What I really want to know is what happened to Jun?

Probably Carter’s death

> I wouldn’t really consider any of their deaths sad however I thought that Kat’s death was somewhat sad considering she got shot in the back of the head… At least the other spartans died as heroes. What I really want to know is what happened to Jun?

He was sent with Halsey to protect her, and kill her if it looked like she was going to be captured. Given we know Halsey survived, it’s likely Jun survived, as he would have killed her before dying. Then again, he might have died suddenly or have been wounded and died as she reached safety. So we can’t be sure.

> > I wouldn’t really consider any of their deaths sad however I thought that Kat’s death was somewhat sad considering she got shot in the back of the head… At least the other spartans died as heroes. What I really want to know is what happened to Jun?
>
> He was sent with Halsey to protect her, and kill her if it looked like she was going to be captured. Given we know Halsey survived, it’s likely Jun survived, as he would have killed her before dying. Then again, he might have died suddenly or have been wounded and died as she reached safety. So we can’t be sure.

i think he died protecting her

I thought that Kat’s death was kind of sad; she just starts to let her guard down ‘I know we’re losing, I want to know if we’ve lost’ & I just started to warm to her and then she was sniped in a sudden shot…

Jorges / Carters were noble, but not unexpected, Emile went down fighting & took out his killer & Jun is MIA.

I excluded by Noble 6 because she ‘thrillingly and climatically got a bit hot’ (I really sucked at surviving more than about 5 seconds on LoneWolf on Legendary.

> As we know 5 out of 6 noble team member are confirmed k.i.a. . to me the saddest death was Emile’s he did not see it coming but still maneged to kill the killer. To you who’s death was the saddest?

I’ve got to agree with you on that one. I love how much of a badass Emile is, and his final words are really good in my opinion. As he’s about tio die, he yells at one of the zealots “I’m ready, are you?” Then he goes tumbling of the firing platform with it. :frowning:

to me the saddest death was noble1 6 and 5

Jorge’s death was the saddest by far. Kat’s was plain stupid. Carter’s was alright, Emile just derped, and Noble 6 was actually pretty cool. But you said sad…so Im gonna have to go with jorge.

Spartans don’t die, they just go MIA. >.>

All six are confirmed KIA jun is killed by the arbiter from halo 2 amd 3 (before he’s the arbiter) while hes protecting halsey its in the new fall of reach book re release and kats is the saddest getting sniped mid sentence i almost cryed i was like what there just taking her out like that

"You should never honour a soldier for doing what is expected." - John 117
This quote applies to Jorge hugely, as he did do what he was supposed to, no matter the cost. I was sad when he throws you into atmosphere, because he was such an awesome character (Plus being a Spartan II). I understand Kat could have been more aware of her surroundings, but then again, when you’re about to be glassed you don’t think like that, do you?
As cool as Jun was, he didn’t seem very disciplined for a sniper, and as a sniper he should have known not to do anything to give away a position (Talking to much). If he’s alive, great, but i wouldn’t feel as much sympathy for him if he was dead.
Carter was fatally wounded anyway, and he saved himself from slaughter, saving 6 and Emile in the process. I respect him for that. Emile,