Saddest Music in Halo

Here is my top 5 saddest pieces of halo music:

1. Green and Blue - Halo 4 OST
  2. Tribute - Halo 3 OST
  3. Ghosts and Glass - Halo Reach OST
  4. Heavy Price Paid - Halo 2 OST
  5. Never Forget - Halo 3 OST

I chose Never Forget as the saddest piece of Halo music (imo) as it shows the emotion of Halo perfectly. That and it’s fun to play on piano. None of Halo 5’s music really made me feel sad.

Feel free to leave your list below :slight_smile:

Halo Reach Epilouge

> 2533275050532363;2:
> Halo Reach Epilouge

Another fun one to play on piano.

I never knew the actual names of the tracks. Thanks a1ex51mc

A lot of Halo Reach’s soundtracks were pretty saddening.

Whatever the one that plays during Kat’s death really captures the emotion.

> 2533274870389366;5:
> A lot of Halo Reach’s soundtracks were pretty saddening.
>
> Whatever the one that plays during Kat’s death really captures the emotion.

I believe that is called Ashes 2 :slight_smile:

Under Your Hurdles - Halo Wars

Never Forget and Green and Blue. I find Green and Blue to be better than Never Forget, one of the best tracks in the franchise actually. It’s a shame it’s usually overlooked.

> 2535417176108194;8:
> Never Forget and Green and Blue. I find Green and Blue to be better than Never Forget, one of the best tracks in the franchise actually. It’s a shame it’s usually overlooked.

Definetely. I’d love to hear it performed live.

Arrival - Halo 4 Midnight.

Got to be H2’s Heavy Price Paid with the uprising mission, feel so sorry for Arby Heavy Price Paid

If by albums it would be Halo 4 or Halo Reach.

If I listen to Green and Blue when I’m alone it still depresses me. Brings me back to when Chief and Cortana said goodbye for WHAT WE THOUGHT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME AND WHAT SHOULD’VE BEEN THE LAST TIME! Thanks 343i for screwing that up

For me it will always be “Heavy Price Paid”. Played that song over and over during some seriously dark times in my life when I saw no way out aside from “opting out”. I’m still here and glad to be but yeah, Heavy Price Paid is my choice for saddest song.

I don’t know what it’s called, but it played near the end of Halo 4 where in spoiler

Cortana “died”, put it in the spoiler because there are still people who haven’t played Halo 4 yet and they should.

> 2533275050532363;2:
> Halo Reach Epilouge

Yes Honey!!!

Never Forget is definitely the saddest.

Wow, no one here talked about “Dominion” from Halo 5 Soundtrack. It is for sure one of the saddest Halo musics of all time.

> 2533274870389366;5:
> A lot of Halo Reach’s soundtracks were pretty saddening.
>
> Whatever the one that plays during Kat’s death really captures the emotion.

Isn’t that one called Ashes or something?

I think green and blue is the saddest