Sabotage- in a good way

So I thought I would share this because it was kind of funny.

I was playing some Warzone on Apex 7, and somehow with my luck I got put on a team with a fireteam of 10 players. As you may have expected, they triple capped and starting farming. It got to a point where there were 12 people on the enemy team who left. There were only 6 players left on their team by the end of the game. Anyways, I came to the realization that they were farming considering they had rockets in the core room and didn’t fire off any at the core. I ended up soloing the core because I felt bad for the enemy team and succeeded through the mass amount of friendly fire.

The ironic part is that they had full Achilles, so they were probably farming for the hell of it. So I got some hate messages over Xbox Live, one of them saying that they were going to report me (lol).

So while they were probably raging I was laughing my -Yoink- off.

Anyways, I thought I would share this to spread this message: If you are on a team with a fireteam and they start farming, destroy the damn core!

I that is very funny. Not joking, anything that pisses off people who have Achilles seems pretty funny since they already have it.

They already have Achilles, yet not only do they continue to farm, they send hate mail to anyone who ruins their fun-ruining time. The idea that this still happens gives me a headache, but you’re a good guy for stopping them.

Dank memes for this situation since those Achilles guys need it so much.

Wait a minute, they were going to report you for winning the game for your team?

> 2533274904158628;5:
> Wait a minute, they were going to report you for winning the game for your team?

Ironic, right?

> 2533274919101675;1:
> So I thought I would share this because it was kind of funny.
>
> I was playing some Warzone on Apex 7, and somehow with my luck I got put on a team with a fireteam of 10 players. As you may have expected, they triple capped and starting farming. It got to a point where there were 12 people on the enemy team who left. There were only 6 players left on their team by the end of the game. Anyways, I came to the realization that they were farming considering they had rockets in the core room and didn’t fire off any at the core. I ended up soloing the core because I felt bad for the enemy team and succeeded through the mass amount of friendly fire.
>
> The ironic part is that they had full Achilles, so they were probably farming for the hell of it. So I got some hate messages over Xbox Live, one of them saying that they were going to report me (lol).
>
> So while they were probably raging I was laughing my -Yoink- off.
>
> Anyways, I thought I would share this to spread this message: If you are on a team with a fireteam and they start farming, destroy the damn core!

Kudos, mate. I’d go into a round of for he’s a jolly good fellow…but I’ll save the torment for those that deserve it. Make sure you report those hate messages. I get a quiet little thrill when I get those “thank you” messages from Microsoft.

Dude, nice going. This Halo community is full of people that just like to mess with others (Not as bad as the COD community with haters and rage-quitters. Lol).
Props for you on actually doing something nice.