RvB

I reall hope we see some badass ish that is at least half as badass from what we’ve seen on red vs. blue. Or even that whole “Lets sprint this” anime w/ chief. Like damn… texas.

In Halo 5’s campaign? Yeah, I would love to see some action-packed cutscenes. Let the Covenant see the true power of a pissed-off Master Chief with rock music/ an electric guitar playing in the background.

the “action” on rvb was the most laughably poorly animated garbage that only an -Yoink!- 10 year old on testosterone would think of. I can only cringe to imagine what halo 4’s ending would’ve been if it had “rvb action”: constant camera cuts, didact and chief flipping like yoda, 3000 cortanas flying through the air, didact rolling out of the way of infinities beams, chief flipping his dual ARs while infinitely shooting, cutting to cortanas -Yoink!- jiggling for 5 minutes straight, chief bicycle kicking didact off of the ledge. -Yoink–no.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

So damn beautiful…And shows why sprint breaks canon.

> 2533274894863132;3:
> the “action” on rvb was the most laughably poorly animated garbage that only an -Yoink!- 10 year old on testosterone would think of. I can only cringe to imagine what halo 4’s ending would’ve been if it had “rvb action”: constant camera cuts, didact and chief flipping like yoda, 3000 cortanas flying through the air, didact rolling out of the way of infinities beams, chief flipping his dual ARs while infinitely shooting, cutting to cortanas -Yoink!- jiggling for 5 minutes straight, chief bicycle kicking didact off of the ledge. -Yoink–no.

Well when you think in a literal sense…You get poor marks.

> 2533274894863132;3:
> the “action” on rvb was the most laughably poorly animated garbage that only an -Yoink!- 10 year old on testosterone would think of. I can only cringe to imagine what halo 4’s ending would’ve been if it had “rvb action”: constant camera cuts, didact and chief flipping like yoda, 3000 cortanas flying through the air, didact rolling out of the way of infinities beams, chief flipping his dual ARs while infinitely shooting, cutting to cortanas -Yoink!- jiggling for 5 minutes straight, chief bicycle kicking didact off of the ledge. -Yoink–no.

Ok, I laughed at this.

Perhaps not so cheesy and scripted as in RvB (awesome as it is), but I would like a cutscene where they show off the true might of a Spartan II. Using actual cinematic motions and non-SuperCheesyAcrobaticNinjaSwagscope420Cortana’sBoobsJigglingInTheSunset fighting sequences.

> 2535465228119907;6:
> > 2533274894863132;3:
> > the “action” on rvb was the most laughably poorly animated garbage that only an -Yoink!- 10 year old on testosterone would think of. I can only cringe to imagine what halo 4’s ending would’ve been if it had “rvb action”: constant camera cuts, didact and chief flipping like yoda, 3000 cortanas flying through the air, didact rolling out of the way of infinities beams, chief flipping his dual ARs while infinitely shooting, cutting to cortanas -Yoink!- jiggling for 5 minutes straight, chief bicycle kicking didact off of the ledge. -Yoink–no.
>
>
> Ok, I laughed at this.
>
> Perhaps not so cheesy and scripted as in RvB (awesome as it is), but I would like a cutscene where they show off the true might of a Spartan II. Using actual cinematic motions and non-SuperCheesyAcrobaticNinjaSwagscope420Cortana’sBoobsJigglingInTheSunset fighting sequences.

He says it like most of what happens isn’t badass.

> 2533274887613159;7:
> > 2535465228119907;6:
> > > 2533274894863132;3:
> > > the “action” on rvb was the most laughably poorly animated garbage that only an -Yoink!- 10 year old on testosterone would think of. I can only cringe to imagine what halo 4’s ending would’ve been if it had “rvb action”: constant camera cuts, didact and chief flipping like yoda, 3000 cortanas flying through the air, didact rolling out of the way of infinities beams, chief flipping his dual ARs while infinitely shooting, cutting to cortanas -Yoink!- jiggling for 5 minutes straight, chief bicycle kicking didact off of the ledge. -Yoink–no.
> >
> >
> >
> > Ok, I laughed at this.
> >
> > Perhaps not so cheesy and scripted as in RvB (awesome as it is), but I would like a cutscene where they show off the true might of a Spartan II. Using actual cinematic motions and non-SuperCheesyAcrobaticNinjaSwagscope420Cortana’sBoobsJigglingInTheSunset fighting sequences.
>
>
> He says it like most of what happens isn’t badass.

What do you mean? I mean, I can sorta agree that a lot of the sequences in RvB is good for the series but not for Halo 5. I would just like to see the general sense of badassery like you’re saying in a fight sequence.

> 2533274887613159;7:
> > 2535465228119907;6:
> > > 2533274894863132;3:
> > > the “action” on rvb was the most laughably poorly animated garbage that only an -Yoink!- 10 year old on testosterone would think of. I can only cringe to imagine what halo 4’s ending would’ve been if it had “rvb action”: constant camera cuts, didact and chief flipping like yoda, 3000 cortanas flying through the air, didact rolling out of the way of infinities beams, chief flipping his dual ARs while infinitely shooting, cutting to cortanas -Yoink!- jiggling for 5 minutes straight, chief bicycle kicking didact off of the ledge. -Yoink–no.
> >
> >
> >
> > Ok, I laughed at this.
> >
> > Perhaps not so cheesy and scripted as in RvB (awesome as it is), but I would like a cutscene where they show off the true might of a Spartan II. Using actual cinematic motions and non-SuperCheesyAcrobaticNinjaSwagscope420Cortana’sBoobsJigglingInTheSunset fighting sequences.
>
>
> He says it like most of what happens isn’t badass.

I said it because the animation in RvB is legitimately poor, both in quality and in taste, and I find it impulsive that they hired someone onto a comedy show and he just turned it into a resident evil movies-esque -Yoink!- that is too stupid and childish to enjoy. If he were to animate action sequences appropriately considering that RvB is a comedy, it should look something like this. The action is lame, and it ruined the series in my opinion as it turned me off so much that even though people suggest the newer seasons as being comedy-focused again, I just can’t go back and enjoy them without that garbage in the back of my head. Do you want actual badass action that isn’t stupid? Here. I don’t mean to offend anyone by the way, but everything I’m saying is true, it just isn’t good. I don’t like stupid action, I want my action to have meaning, A fight between arbiter and chief should be tragic like that last clip, not the RvB style.

> 2533274894863132;9:
> > 2533274887613159;7:
> > > 2535465228119907;6:
> > > > 2533274894863132;3:
> > > > the “action” on rvb was the most laughably poorly animated garbage that only an -Yoink!- 10 year old on testosterone would think of. I can only cringe to imagine what halo 4’s ending would’ve been if it had “rvb action”: constant camera cuts, didact and chief flipping like yoda, 3000 cortanas flying through the air, didact rolling out of the way of infinities beams, chief flipping his dual ARs while infinitely shooting, cutting to cortanas -Yoink!- jiggling for 5 minutes straight, chief bicycle kicking didact off of the ledge. -Yoink–no.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Ok, I laughed at this.
> > >
> > > Perhaps not so cheesy and scripted as in RvB (awesome as it is), but I would like a cutscene where they show off the true might of a Spartan II. Using actual cinematic motions and non-SuperCheesyAcrobaticNinjaSwagscope420Cortana’sBoobsJigglingInTheSunset fighting sequences.
> >
> >
> >
> > He says it like most of what happens isn’t badass.
>
>
> I said it because the animation in RvB is legitimately poor, both in quality and in taste, and I find it impulsive that they hired someone onto a comedy show and he just turned it into a resident evil movies-esque -Yoink!- that is too stupid and childish to enjoy. If he were to animate action sequences appropriately considering that RvB is a comedy, it should look something like this. The action is lame, and it ruined the series in my opinion as it turned me off so much that even though people suggest the newer seasons as being comedy-focused again, I just can’t go back and enjoy them without that garbage in the back of my head. Do you want actual badass action that isn’t stupid? Here. I don’t mean to offend anyone by the way, but everything I’m saying is true, it just isn’t good. I don’t like stupid action, I want my action to have meaning, A fight between arbiter and chief should be tragic like that last clip, not the RvB style.

If none of this is badass to you then i got nothing for ya.

> 2533274887613159;10:
> > 2533274894863132;9:
> > > 2533274887613159;7:
> > > > 2535465228119907;6:
> > > > > 2533274894863132;3:
> > > > > the “action” on rvb was the most laughably poorly animated garbage that only an -Yoink!- 10 year old on testosterone would think of. I can only cringe to imagine what halo 4’s ending would’ve been if it had “rvb action”: constant camera cuts, didact and chief flipping like yoda, 3000 cortanas flying through the air, didact rolling out of the way of infinities beams, chief flipping his dual ARs while infinitely shooting, cutting to cortanas -Yoink!- jiggling for 5 minutes straight, chief bicycle kicking didact off of the ledge. -Yoink–no.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Ok, I laughed at this.
> > > >
> > > > Perhaps not so cheesy and scripted as in RvB (awesome as it is), but I would like a cutscene where they show off the true might of a Spartan II. Using actual cinematic motions and non-SuperCheesyAcrobaticNinjaSwagscope420Cortana’sBoobsJigglingInTheSunset fighting sequences.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > He says it like most of what happens isn’t badass.
> >
> >
> >
> > I said it because the animation in RvB is legitimately poor, both in quality and in taste, and I find it impulsive that they hired someone onto a comedy show and he just turned it into a resident evil movies-esque -Yoink!- that is too stupid and childish to enjoy. If he were to animate action sequences appropriately considering that RvB is a comedy, it should look something like this. The action is lame, and it ruined the series in my opinion as it turned me off so much that even though people suggest the newer seasons as being comedy-focused again, I just can’t go back and enjoy them without that garbage in the back of my head. Do you want actual badass action that isn’t stupid? Here. I don’t mean to offend anyone by the way, but everything I’m saying is true, it just isn’t good. I don’t like stupid action, I want my action to have meaning, A fight between arbiter and chief should be tragic like that last clip, not the RvB style.
>
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dp2REMpi6k
>
> If none of this is badass to you then i got nothing for ya.

It is certainly bad, I don’t believe it deserves the added -Yoink- though. This is pretty much how I perceive the action, flips, characters sliding around like the air is made of ice, and yet it’s so dull and bland that it is the most boring thing ever.

> 2533274894863132;11:
> > 2533274887613159;10:
> > > 2533274894863132;9:
> > > > 2533274887613159;7:
> > > > > 2535465228119907;6:
> > > > > > 2533274894863132;3:
> > > > > > the “action” on rvb was the most laughably poorly animated garbage that only an -Yoink!- 10 year old on testosterone would think of. I can only cringe to imagine what halo 4’s ending would’ve been if it had “rvb action”: constant camera cuts, didact and chief flipping like yoda, 3000 cortanas flying through the air, didact rolling out of the way of infinities beams, chief flipping his dual ARs while infinitely shooting, cutting to cortanas -Yoink!- jiggling for 5 minutes straight, chief bicycle kicking didact off of the ledge. -Yoink–no.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Ok, I laughed at this.
> > > > >
> > > > > Perhaps not so cheesy and scripted as in RvB (awesome as it is), but I would like a cutscene where they show off the true might of a Spartan II. Using actual cinematic motions and non-SuperCheesyAcrobaticNinjaSwagscope420Cortana’sBoobsJigglingInTheSunset fighting sequences.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > He says it like most of what happens isn’t badass.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I said it because the animation in RvB is legitimately poor, both in quality and in taste, and I find it impulsive that they hired someone onto a comedy show and he just turned it into a resident evil movies-esque -Yoink!- that is too stupid and childish to enjoy. If he were to animate action sequences appropriately considering that RvB is a comedy, it should look something like this. The action is lame, and it ruined the series in my opinion as it turned me off so much that even though people suggest the newer seasons as being comedy-focused again, I just can’t go back and enjoy them without that garbage in the back of my head. Do you want actual badass action that isn’t stupid? Here. I don’t mean to offend anyone by the way, but everything I’m saying is true, it just isn’t good. I don’t like stupid action, I want my action to have meaning, A fight between arbiter and chief should be tragic like that last clip, not the RvB style.
> >
> >
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dp2REMpi6k
> >
> > If none of this is badass to you then i got nothing for ya.
>
>
> It is certainly bad, I don’t believe it deserves the added -Yoink- though. This is pretty much how I perceive the action, flips, characters sliding around like the air is made of ice, and yet it’s so dull and bland that it is the most boring thing ever.

Sorry bout your perceptions dude.

> 2533274894863132;9:
> > 2533274887613159;7:
> > > 2535465228119907;6:
> > > > 2533274894863132;3:
> > > > the “action” on rvb was the most laughably poorly animated garbage that only an -Yoink!- 10 year old on testosterone would think of. I can only cringe to imagine what halo 4’s ending would’ve been if it had “rvb action”: constant camera cuts, didact and chief flipping like yoda, 3000 cortanas flying through the air, didact rolling out of the way of infinities beams, chief flipping his dual ARs while infinitely shooting, cutting to cortanas -Yoink!- jiggling for 5 minutes straight, chief bicycle kicking didact off of the ledge. -Yoink–no.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Ok, I laughed at this.
> > >
> > > Perhaps not so cheesy and scripted as in RvB (awesome as it is), but I would like a cutscene where they show off the true might of a Spartan II. Using actual cinematic motions and non-SuperCheesyAcrobaticNinjaSwagscope420Cortana’sBoobsJigglingInTheSunset fighting sequences.
> >
> >
> >
> > He says it like most of what happens isn’t badass.
>
>
> I said it because the animation in RvB is legitimately poor, both in quality and in taste, and I find it impulsive that they hired someone onto a comedy show and he just turned it into a resident evil movies-esque -Yoink!- that is too stupid and childish to enjoy. If he were to animate action sequences appropriately considering that RvB is a comedy, it should look something like this. The action is lame, and it ruined the series in my opinion as it turned me off so much that even though people suggest the newer seasons as being comedy-focused again, I just can’t go back and enjoy them without that garbage in the back of my head. Do you want actual badass action that isn’t stupid? Here. I don’t mean to offend anyone by the way, but everything I’m saying is true, it just isn’t good. I don’t like stupid action, I want my action to have meaning, A fight between arbiter and chief should be tragic like that last clip, not the RvB style.

Good thing it’s not fact and only an opinion.

> 2533274830513360;13:
> > 2533274894863132;9:
> > > > > the “action” on rvb was the most laughably poorly animated garbage that only an -Yoink!- 10 year old on testosterone would think of. I can only cringe to imagine what halo 4’s ending would’ve been if it had “rvb action”: constant camera cuts, didact and chief flipping like yoda, 3000 cortanas flying through the air, didact rolling out of the way of infinities beams, chief flipping his dual ARs while infinitely shooting, cutting to cortanas -Yoink!- jiggling for 5 minutes straight, chief bicycle kicking didact off of the ledge. -Yoink–no.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Perhaps not so cheesy and scripted as in RvB (awesome as it is), but I would like a cutscene where they show off the true might of a Spartan II. Using actual cinematic motions and non-SuperCheesyAcrobaticNinjaSwagscope420Cortana’sBoobsJigglingInTheSunset fighting sequences.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > I said it because the animation in RvB is legitimately poor, both in quality and in taste, and I find it impulsive that they hired someone onto a comedy show and he just turned it into a resident evil movies-esque -Yoink!- that is too stupid and childish to enjoy. If he were to animate action sequences appropriately considering that RvB is a comedy, it should look something like this. The action is lame, and it ruined the series in my opinion as it turned me off so much that even though people suggest the newer seasons as being comedy-focused again, I just can’t go back and enjoy them without that garbage in the back of my head. Do you want actual badass action that isn’t stupid? Here. I don’t mean to offend anyone by the way, but everything I’m saying is true, it just isn’t good. I don’t like stupid action, I want my action to have meaning, A fight between arbiter and chief should be tragic like that last clip, not the RvB style.
>
>
> Good thing it’s not fact and only an opinion.

Yeah, but I don’t see any of you providing reasons for why it’s good other than it looks cool. If you only care about things looking cool than grab your mountain dew and doritos and move over to cod, halo’s never been about mindless action, it’s got class.

> 2533274830513360;13:
> > 2533274894863132;9:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> Good thing it’s not fact and only an opinion.

Yeah that link that says here is just like a regular fight where the guys end up using the same moves. I’m thinking about Master chief fighting multiple IV’s hand to hand all at once. It wouldn’t be as drawn out as chief probably could out them all in a few hits but still something like that would be bad yoink.

> 2533274894863132;14:
> > 2533274830513360;13:
> > > > > > the “action” on rvb was the most laughably poorly animated garbage that only an -Yoink!- 10 year old on testosterone would think of. I can only cringe to imagine what halo 4’s ending would’ve been if it had “rvb action”: constant camera cuts, didact and chief flipping like yoda, 3000 cortanas flying through the air, didact rolling out of the way of infinities beams, chief flipping his dual ARs while infinitely shooting, cutting to cortanas -Yoink!- jiggling for 5 minutes straight, chief bicycle kicking didact off of the ledge. -Yoink–no.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Perhaps not so cheesy and scripted as in RvB (awesome as it is), but I would like a cutscene where they show off the true might of a Spartan II. Using actual cinematic motions and non-SuperCheesyAcrobaticNinjaSwagscope420Cortana’sBoobsJigglingInTheSunset fighting sequences.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I said it because the animation in RvB is legitimately poor, both in quality and in taste, and I find it impulsive that they hired someone onto a comedy show and he just turned it into a resident evil movies-esque -Yoink!- that is too stupid and childish to enjoy. If he were to animate action sequences appropriately considering that RvB is a comedy, it should look something like this. The action is lame, and it ruined the series in my opinion as it turned me off so much that even though people suggest the newer seasons as being comedy-focused again, I just can’t go back and enjoy them without that garbage in the back of my head. Do you want actual badass action that isn’t stupid? Here. I don’t mean to offend anyone by the way, but everything I’m saying is true, it just isn’t good. I don’t like stupid action, I want my action to have meaning, A fight between arbiter and chief should be tragic like that last clip, not the RvB style.
> >
> >
> >
> > Good thing it’s not fact and only an opinion.
>
>
> Yeah, but I don’t see any of you providing reasons for why it’s good other than it looks cool. If you only care about things looking cool than grab your mountain dew and doritos and move over to cod, halo’s never been about mindless action, it’s got class.

Majority of the things in cod don’t look cool. How do i know that…Can’t remember any.

> 2533274887613159;15:
> > 2533274830513360;13:
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > Good thing it’s not fact and only an opinion.
>
>
> Yeah that link that says here is just like a regular fight where the guys end up using the same moves. I’m thinking about Master chief fighting multiple IV’s hand to hand all at once. It wouldn’t be as drawn out as chief probably could out them all in a few hits but still something like that would be bad yoink.

What did you expect them to do? pull the poles out and slap eachother with them? kick eachother off of the ledge and slap eachother as they fall? Pull out a gun and then shoot eachother but dodge all of the bullets? Why the hell does it need to be over-the-top to be enjoyable, and anything that isn’t absurd is “just a regular fight”? Are you Micheal Bay?

RvB’s animations are good for a web series. For huge game like Halo, it need’s more blow-for-blow action sequences with realistic and perceptible hits.

You mean this over the top garbage?

> 2533274894863132;17:
> > 2533274887613159;15:
> > > 2533274830513360;13:
> > > > 2533274894863132;9:
> > > > > 2533274887613159;7:
> > > > > > 2535465228119907;6:
> > > > > > > 2533274894863132;3:
> > > > > > > the “action” on rvb was the most laughably poorly animated garbage that only an -Yoink!- 10 year old on testosterone would think of. I can only cringe to imagine what halo 4’s ending would’ve been if it had “rvb action”: constant camera cuts, didact and chief flipping like yoda, 3000 cortanas flying through the air, didact rolling out of the way of infinities beams, chief flipping his dual ARs while infinitely shooting, cutting to cortanas -Yoink!- jiggling for 5 minutes straight, chief bicycle kicking didact off of the ledge. -Yoink–no.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Ok, I laughed at this.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Perhaps not so cheesy and scripted as in RvB (awesome as it is), but I would like a cutscene where they show off the true might of a Spartan II. Using actual cinematic motions and non-SuperCheesyAcrobaticNinjaSwagscope420Cortana’sBoobsJigglingInTheSunset fighting sequences.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > He says it like most of what happens isn’t badass.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I said it because the animation in RvB is legitimately poor, both in quality and in taste, and I find it impulsive that they hired someone onto a comedy show and he just turned it into a resident evil movies-esque -Yoink!- that is too stupid and childish to enjoy. If he were to animate action sequences appropriately considering that RvB is a comedy, it should look something like this. The action is lame, and it ruined the series in my opinion as it turned me off so much that even though people suggest the newer seasons as being comedy-focused again, I just can’t go back and enjoy them without that garbage in the back of my head. Do you want actual badass action that isn’t stupid? Here. I don’t mean to offend anyone by the way, but everything I’m saying is true, it just isn’t good. I don’t like stupid action, I want my action to have meaning, A fight between arbiter and chief should be tragic like that last clip, not the RvB style.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Good thing it’s not fact and only an opinion.
> >
> >
> >
> > Yeah that link that says here is just like a regular fight where the guys end up using the same moves. I’m thinking about Master chief fighting multiple IV’s hand to hand all at once. It wouldn’t be as drawn out as chief probably could out them all in a few hits but still something like that would be bad yoink.
>
>
> What did you expect them to do? pull the poles out and slap eachother with them? kick eachother off of the ledge and slap eachother as they fall? Pull out a gun and then shoot eachother but dodge all of the bullets? Why the hell does it need to be over-the-top to be enjoyable, and anything that isn’t absurd is “just a regular fight”? Are you Micheal Bay?

1.) If you think texas kicking their -Yoink- was over the top then you must not watch a lot of anything.
2.) They’re spartans. You expect her punches to have no power at all.