RvB season for Halo 5

Before and since RvB season 14 came out, I’ve wondered why RT hasn’t made any sort of PSA or even season in general in Halo 5 Guardians. It seems like with all of the modifications/updates to the game (especially since “The Cartographer’s Gift”) it would definitely be possible. Or how many of you would want season of H5. RvB fan, I’d sure like to see one. I’d like to see the result of season 13’s ending, what happened to Locus, and perhaps be faced with another awesome/hilarious challenge for the Reds and Blues.

> 2535452785098607;1:
> Before and since RvB season 14 came out, I’ve wondered why RT hasn’t made any sort of PSA or even season in general in Halo 5 Guardians. It seems like with all of the modifications/updates to the game (especially since “The Cartographer’s Gift”) it would definitely be possible. Or how many of you would want season of H5. RvB fan, I’d sure like to see one. I’d like to see the result of season 13’s ending, what happened to Locus, and perhaps be faced with another awesome/hilarious challenge for the Reds and Blues.

My guess is that they are going to suprise us with it but it makes me wonder how they will bring Locus back with the lack of an “X” on both helmet variants in the game. Also, the color “steel” is much lighter then it was in Halo 4 so that’s going to be a problem too.

The reason that there’s no red vs b,he in halo 5 is because the entire game is very unsuitable for making machinima on the scale that red vs blue is known for. It’s impossible to unlock armour needed for machinima characters easily unlike other games, and halo 5 also lacks spit screen. A feature that rooster teeth uses to make red vs blue possible

Halo 5 didn’t launch with much of the content necessary for production of a normal season of RvB. I’m sure Rooster Teeth wants to utilize the features of Halo 5 in their flagship series, but I’m betting they started production on Season 14 at a point when Halo 5 just wasn’t in a position to support a machinima series of that scale.