RvB Machinima Spin Off (NEED ACTORS AND PEOPLE)

Hello! I’m blaze the creator of a new machinima that’ll kick in the next couple months. As a long time fan of the highly acclaimed web series Red vs Blue, I’ve decided to get together with other fans and machinimators and create a new series based on something we love which is cough Halo and cough cough drawn out web series that we will always love. At the moment the series is in development so no trailer yet, but with help from other community members and machinimators i hope we can make something great. The main reason I’ve posted this is because I’m a little out of “man power”. As in i need voice actors, body actors, script makers, editors the whole box of what make machinimas tick. Every person needs a mic and either a discord account, xbox account, or skype account so we can communicate and coordinate.

If you decide you want to help out a fellow player and fan, then message me on xbox, discord, or on this fourm.
Xbox- BlazeRaider7
Discord- BlazeRaider7
Halo waypoint- You probably already know this one i hope

Machinima details:
Name: (Still under development, possibly “The Spartan Project”)

Story: Super soldiers with no home, no purpose, and no idea who and what they are. This will depict their adventures through what’s left of the world after the Reds and Blues came though. (Also these are not freelancers, BUT free lancers will be connected to the story in some way)BlazeRaider7If you’ve made it this far in the forum and decide to messaged me and help out with my amateur writing skills and sub par comedy
then good job mate you’re a good person. Here’s a sticker! Looks in box It seems we’re out of stickers but you’ll have the satisfaction of helping out the unfortunate! Thank you!

Good luck with that man, i only say that because I’ve been looking for body actors for freaking ever. I feel like the machinima scene has died quite a bit. I’d be willing to help though with body and voice acting, as long as you’d help me out with body acting of course.

> 2533274839809239;2:
> Good luck with that man, i only say that because I’ve been looking for body actors for freaking ever. I feel like the machinima scene has died quite a bit. I’d be willing to help though with body and voice acting, as long as you’d help me out with body acting of course.

Oh it hasnt died at all
Try asking for help on youtube or google plus

Hey my dude, id love to help out on your series. I absolutely love red vs blue and so does my other friend who would love to help as well, he’s mastered the caboose impression and knows him well. So message me on Xbox and I’m free anytime to help body act for you.

Be wary of copyright strikes, mate. That’s all I have to say.