RvB in Halo 4 looks awful! Goodbye Machinima.

RvB looks terrible in Halo 4. I’m not talking about the graphics, I’m talking about the Spartan 4’s. Their tiny visors and ugly mouth guard things as just plain ugly. Once again Halo 2 had the best machinima because the Spartans looked clean and sleek.

Please 343 change the default Spartan 4’s. All of these attachments and other armor add ons are useless and distracting.

It’s not just the helmets: shoulders, arms, chest etc are terrible looking. For example: halo 3 security helmet > halo reach security helmet.

> I do agree the mp models look ugly as -Yoink!-. But so does everything else in this game, ESP the gun models.

wut

> RvB looks terrible in Halo 4. I’m not talking about the graphics, I’m talking about the Spartan 4’s. Their tiny visors and ugly mouth guard things as just plain ugly. Once again Halo 2 had the best machinima because the Spartans looked clean and sleek.
>
> Please 343 change the default Spartan 4’s. All of these attachments and other armor add ons are useless and distracting.

Because they’re totally not going to have other helmets.
/sarcasm

what? just change your armour…

> RvB looks terrible in Halo 4. I’m not talking about the graphics, I’m talking about the Spartan 4’s. Their tiny visors and ugly mouth guard things as just plain ugly. Once again Halo 2 had the best machinima because the Spartans looked clean and sleek.
>
> Please 343 change the default Spartan 4’s. All of these attachments and other armor add ons are useless and distracting.

1. There is NO way 343 is going to change the default spartans at this point.
  2. Don’t worry, i’m sure that we will be able to have Mark IV, V, and VI helmets equipped to film with.

Do you think when you post? They’re obviously gonna change it, they’re just not gonna reveal other helmet’s right now.

There are no other helmet variations in Halo 4, and the game has, in fact, just passed the Beta stage and is outright Gold.

Helmets… Their will be more of them.

> There are no other helmet variations in Halo 4, and the game has, in fact, just passed the Beta stage and is outright Gold.

…not sure if trolling

>

I think you failed to realize that this game is going to have armor customization. If you don’t like the default look (which is what you saw and didn’t like) then please, feel free to change it once the game is released to the public.

Otherwise, shut up, sit back, and enjoy the ride.

There will be more helmets. The only reason those are the default helmets is because they’re just really cool looking.

They kinda remind me of the robotic scorpion from mortal kombat

> RvB looks terrible in Halo 4. I’m not talking about the graphics, I’m talking about the Spartan 4’s. Their tiny visors and ugly mouth guard things as just plain ugly. <mark>Once again Halo 2 had the best machinima because the Spartans looked clean and sleek</mark>.
>

Halo 2 was my favorite Halo game but in no way had the best Spartans. Replace clean and sleek with Dirty and Wax Covered.

They most likely had to work with what they had, not what you wanted.

> > There are no other helmet variations in Halo 4, and the game has, in fact, just passed the Beta stage and is outright Gold.
>
> …not sure if trolling

Pretty sure it’s sarcasm.

I do agree the mp models look ugly as -Yoink-. But so does everything else in this game, ESP the gun models.

>

Um… ok… so based on your logic and your logic and word alone, the machinima community is going to die because the default Spartan 4 armor looks ugly to YOU.
Right… Cans some one hand me my shotgun, I think I got another one I got to put down .

Oh god, not you again.

I don’t think they had access to the armor that they needed. Remember, that was in an early stage of the game. They’re still polishing it.

> Oh god, not you again.
>
> I don’t think they had access to the armor that they needed. Remember, that was in an early stage of the game. They’re still polishing it.

And I’m not going away anytime soon. I’m gonna make sure you liberals voices are covered up.

> I do agree the mp models look ugly as -Yoink!-. But so does everything else in this game, ESP the gun models.

DMR(if that was the gun in GI) is the only weapon that looks kinda bad… The rest that I’ve seen so far look nearly similar to their previous counterparts or even better. H4 BR is a good example of the best a weapon can possibly look.