RvB Halo 5 Unlockable Skull Idea

RvB Skull: when skull is active members of Blue team and Team Osiris are replaced with members of rooster teeth’s red vs blue. This includes character models, spartan banter, and commands. (a skin is unlocked for playing through the whole game with the skull active accompanied by an alternate ending made by rooster teeth)

added post release sure, but it’s not worth putting development effort into. Good idea though.

> 2533274894863132;2:
> added post release sure, but it’s not worth putting development effort into. Good idea though.

Is it really that much effort though? Load their multiplayer models pull some dialouge from the show. They talk enough to fit every piece of chatter.
Itd also be funny if it maid their AI more susceptible to getting killed.

It would be a bit weird playing as the Red and Blue teams when you see cutscenes with completely different characters, but neat idea.

Yeah, that would be pretty damn funny IMO. Maybe you could unlock the skull after completing the campaign on Legendary, or even LASO. LASO would greatly reduce its accessibility, but also make it that much more special.

I just miss skulls being something other than a campaign modifier, I want some silly easter eggs in my campaign just like the good old bungie days

I’d rather wait till RT uses Halo 5 for RvsB season 14. Maybe another Easter egg like from Halo 3 would be nice though…

Haha! that would be funny XD. If I was more of a fan of RvB I would actually pressure 343 to put this in.