RvB 15

What are your thoughts on it so far? If you mention anything that’s not out on youtube yet and only out for first memebers, please mention that BEFORE using a spoiler tag.

So far all i can say is that it’s interesting, i kinda like the different approach with the story following journalists, although i do hope it’s for this season alone even if the arc spans multiple seasons (Which i don’t know if it is a multi season arc, if someone knows can you tell me if it is.)

The new guy in FOTUS armor seems pretty cool although exactly what his allegiance and what he wants with Tucker is still unknown.Overall, so far i like it, although that could easily change considering i was one of the people who weren’t a big fan of the chorus trilogy. At least it’s better then S14

I like it. Episode 3 is only out on Youtube so far and it’s interesting. The new Fotus character is cool and I’d like to see what he’s doing chasing after Tucker specifically (probably to do with the sword or the fact that he’s got connections to Elites)

It was obvious it wasn’t them though from the start. I put this in spoiler just in case no one’s seen the new one yet. I hope we do get to see the rest of the characters soon though and where the hell is Wash and Carolina?

I’ve seen the first 3 episodes on YouTube. I’d like to see where the Reds and Blues are, why there are some guys impersonating them, and why that scary FOTUS is looking for Tucker.
I think that despite the game having limited armor customization, Rooster Teeth were still able to come up with some interesting cast of characters, like the one in full Argus armor being the cameraman, and the one with the FOTUS and Helioskrill combo be the new scary guy like the Meta and Locus.

> 2533274973807619;2:
> I like it. Episode 3 is only out on Youtube so far and it’s interesting. The new Fotus character is cool and I’d like to see what he’s doing chasing after Tucker specifically (probably to do with the sword or the fact that he’s got connections to Elites)
> It was obvious it wasn’t them though from the start. I put this in spoiler just in case no one’s seen the new one yet. I hope we do get to see the rest of the characters soon though and where the hell is Wash and Carolina?

Episode 3 Spolier

Dylan said at the start of episode 3 “Most of the freelencers went missing or died after the Sim troopers started attacking,” so maybe she was refering to wash and Carolina? or maybe she was just referring to everyone else. It’s not clear yet

> 2533274974984138;4:
> > 2533274973807619;2:
> > I like it. Episode 3 is only out on Youtube so far and it’s interesting. The new Fotus character is cool and I’d like to see what he’s doing chasing after Tucker specifically (probably to do with the sword or the fact that he’s got connections to Elites)
> > It was obvious it wasn’t them though from the start. I put this in spoiler just in case no one’s seen the new one yet. I hope we do get to see the rest of the characters soon though and where the hell is Wash and Carolina?
>
> Episode 3 Spolier
> Dylan said at the start of episode 3 “Most of the freelencers went missing or died after the Sim troopers started attacking,” so maybe she was refering to wash and Carolina? or maybe she was just referring to everyone else. It’s not clear yet

Still episode 3 spoiler

She’s probably just talking about everyone else since Wash and Carolina have been with the reds and blues for a long time now and she also said MOST which means that some are still alive and known about. Which actually begs the question who else is out there if there is anyone out there?

I don’t like how it didn’t continue from the room they were in at the end of season 13.

They already did a season away from the main story and it really annoys me that i have waited a long time to see this season and it isn’t even continuing the story.

Season 15 is pretty funny though.

> 2533274893363107;6:
> I don’t like how it didn’t continue from the room they were in at the end of season 13.
> They already did a season away from the main story and it really annoys me that i have waited a long time to see this season and it isn’t even continuing the story.
>
> Season 15 is pretty funny though.

They confirmed they won’t be showing the final fight or how they got out of that situation because that would S**t on church’s final speech. I know a lot of people are pissed about that but i understand it.

Im just waiting for ONI to lock Dylan away in the same cell they stuffed Ben Jirad into.