Rumour about some update

There’s been a rumour that 343i is going to have one last update for reach. Most likely consolidating playlists or removing search restrictions.

I just want to say I don’t want any of the ranked playlists removed. I worked very hard for my 50s and I would hate to lose them at this point. Even if this game runs down to sub 1,000 players after Halo 4 I will still come back from time to time. I plan to play lots of Halo 4 and 3 next holiday so please don’t ruin Halo 3, 343i!

I don’t see all the ranked playlists staying as the social ones will also be chopped down too I bet. I think it will depend on the data of what is played most or least popular. As sad as it is the game is very old and some playlists are pretty dead. Like Ranked MLG. I can barley find matches in that playlist anymore and when I do it’s afk teammates.

Playlists like Team Mythic will be the ones that would get removed, other playlists you can find games in easily, including MLG at high levels.

I can see Team Mythic, Social Skirmish and Action Sack getting removed. Or possibly Action Sack being merged with rumble pit.

> I can see Team Mythic, Social Skirmish and Action Sack getting removed. Or possibly Action Sack being merged with rumble pit.

It isn’t possible to have Team & FFA Gametypes in the same playlist, Halo 3’s playlist configuration doesn’t allow it.

> > I can see Team Mythic, Social Skirmish and Action Sack getting removed. Or possibly Action Sack being merged with rumble pit.
>
> It isn’t possible to have Team & FFA Gametypes in the same playlist, Halo 3’s playlist configuration doesn’t allow it.

Really? I guess AS will get the boot since of the low population and it doesn’t even give out exp. Or they could merge it with Social Slayer, but I doubt that.

The only list that’s really that active is Social Slayer anyway.

Team Mythic and Action Sack are the only ones I can think of that offer Orbital and Grifball. I can never find Orbital in any other playlist and Action Sack is the only playlist with Grifball. So I hoep they leave the game as is.

Is there a def update or is it just a rumour?.

I don’t see how and why 343 would remove the ranked playlists because without the ranked playlists no one would be able to level up in Halo 3 and it also just wouldn’t be halo anymore then. if there is an update coming, it most likely be the social playlist be chopped down because there are too many different games in the social playlist.

I don’t want playlists removed, I was Playlists ADDED…

They would never get rid of Lone wolves, Team slayer, and Team Doubles. NEVER