Rumors about Halo 6?!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not troll.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I heard a rumor that Halo 6 was told by 343 member.

Ah ok… Care to elaborate?

> 2535459287187747;2:
> Ah ok… Care to elaborate?

What’s an elaborate?

> 2535459287187747;2:
> Ah ok… Care to elaborate?

I think he means that H6 is going to happen which would be stupid to think it won’t. That’s about all you could say lol.

Right… Constructive thread is constructive. Now all we have to do is wait for snickerdoodle to come in here and work her magic.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not troll.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274808386392;5:
> Right… Constructive thread is constructive. Now all we have to do is wait for snickerdoodle to come in here and work her magic.

Is snicker a girl?

Don’t be mean people, and snickerdoodle is one of our mods on the forum. Yes she’s a girl.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not troll.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274847563380;7:
> Don’t be mean people, and snickerdoodle is one of our mods on the forum. Yes she’s a girl.

I want to see her on a date. She’s a hot girl right?

This is a non constructive post. And cause you haven’t replied to my post I take it your a troll.

> 2535459287187747;9:
> This is a non constructive post. And cause you haven’t replied to my post I take it your a troll.

I’m not a troll. I’m trying to get my topic become popular.

facepalm Snickers!!!

> 2533274988441660;10:
> > 2535459287187747;9:
> > This is a non constructive post. And cause you haven’t replied to my post I take it your a troll.
>
>
> I’m not a troll. I’m trying to get my topic become popular.

I don’t think we really know what your topic is about, apart from an invisible Halo 6 rumour.

> 2533274988441660;10:
> > 2535459287187747;9:
> > This is a non constructive post. And cause you haven’t replied to my post I take it your a troll.
>
>
> I’m not a troll. I’m trying to get my topic become popular.

So you’re post boosting? If you want a popular thread, you actually have to give half a crap’s worth of effort or talk about something people care about.

> 2533274904245048;12:
> > 2533274988441660;10:
> > > 2535459287187747;9:
> > > This is a non constructive post. And cause you haven’t replied to my post I take it your a troll.
> >
> >
> > I’m not a troll. I’m trying to get my topic become popular.
>
>
> I don’t think we really know what your topic is about, apart from an invisible Halo 6 rumour.

I can only assume the little dork is the proud owner of a Ps4, so I can understand they got crap to play he must be so bored.

> 2533274926527272;13:
> > 2533274988441660;10:
> > > 2535459287187747;9:
> > > This is a non constructive post. And cause you haven’t replied to my post I take it your a troll.
> >
> >
> > I’m not a troll. I’m trying to get my topic become popular.
>
>
> So you’re post boosting? If you want a popular thread, you actually have to give half a crap’s worth of effort or talk about something people care about.

Oh I see. Then wth is assault range or pro or btr idk?

> 2533274988441660;15:
> > 2533274926527272;13:
> > > 2533274988441660;10:
> > > > 2535459287187747;9:
> > > > This is a non constructive post. And cause you haven’t replied to my post I take it your a troll.
> > >
> > >
> > > I’m not a troll. I’m trying to get my topic become popular.
> >
> >
> > So you’re post boosting? If you want a popular thread, you actually have to give half a crap’s worth of effort or talk about something people care about.
>
>
> Oh I see. Then wth is assault range or pro or btr idk?

You also need to use terms that people understand (what’s assault range and btr?), and not just change the topic of a thread out of nowhere. I would also recommend not trying to…react in inappropriate ways towards other members/moderators by asking if they’re “hot”.

Honestly, your goal shouldn’t to try to be popular. Just engage in discussion about things that interest you. If there’s a thread that you think may prove to be insightful to others, and isn’t about a topic that has been discussed to death, then create it. Otherwise, it never hurts to just chime in an already-existing thread here and there.